New team mate -Roy/Red Arrow x reader

This is dedicated to hiimjay24 which requested a Red Arrow Shot. Sorry its been a week bu I've been away and just got back. Enjoy and I will update more tomorrow. Request anything you want and I'll try to write it for you.

You were really nervous. Today was the day Green Arrow was introducing you to the team. It had been 7 months since the team was founded and Speedy quit. Ollie had been training you properly for 6 months. Ollie said he had a surprise for you once you got there. He zeta-ed there and authorized your entry. You got in the tube and then you were at the mountain.

"Team meet your new teammate Y/S/H/N" The team excitedly huddled around you.

"Um...hey" you said as you learned all the team members names.

"Now for your surprise!" Ollie cheered.

Just then the zeta tube announced "Speedy 03" You groaned. You hoped that Red Arrow didnt have anything to do with your surprise. You hated him because he hates you. He hates you because you took his place on the team and with Ollie. He also hates you for another reason which you dont know.

"Sporty? Wow! You actually made it here alive! I'm impressed!" He teased you using the nickname he gave you when you first met. He was teasing you because you had a habit of getting into life or death situations and he had a habit of getting you out of them.

"Shut it, Harpie!" you snapped, using his nickname. He had always called you Sporty because you used to skip training (Ollie is your uncle and trained you from a young age) to do sports in the park and you called him Harpie because his last name was Harper.

"Oh look! That's cute they already have nicknames for eachother." M'gann said. Dick and Wally looked at eachother and yelled"I ship it!" and the burst out laughing.

"Okay" Ollie said"So Y/S/H/N is joining the ream and Roy is going to do one on one training eith her for everynight this week starting tonight"

"What!" You and Roy exclaimed and you heard Batman chuckle.

"I'd just like to say this was all Batmans idea!" Ollie said so fast you could barely hear him and he ran out.

"There is no arguments" Batman grumbled and before he left he said "Well you should start training" You groaned loud enough for Roy to hear.

"Look I dont want to train with you either but Batman said 'no arguments' so we dont have a choice" Roy explained. You groaned and started to walk off.

"Where are you going?" Roy demanded

"I'm going to get changed. To train." you explain slowly as if he was a five year old. You dont wait for a reply you just leave to get changed into running tights, a sports bra and a baggy t'-shirt. You go to the gym to find Roy in there already. You both decide to do individually training first so you started flipping on the trapeze (Dick helped train you with acrobatics) while Roy started punching a bag. After 2 hours of training you had taken off your shirt so you were just in a sports bra and running tights and you went back to training. While you were training you were sure you could feel Roy's eyes on you, checking you out. You heard him cough nervously and you turned your attention towards him. You just caught a faint blush on his cheeks before he brushed it away and replaced it with a scowl.

"Let's fight" he said and swung a kick in your direction. You dodged the kick easily and punched him in the jaw. He let anger get the better of him and he swung sloppy punches at you which you managed to dodge while punching him in the stomach. You punched him in the nose and tackled him.

"Let's call it a night" You said and offered him a hand which he gratefully took. You refused to acknowledge the butterflies in your stomach. You went to bed and fell asleep instantly.