Staying at the manor part 2- party with the team

Robin's POV

The next day the whole team was in the cave with a day off. Wally and I got bored at the manor so we went to the cave but it was very boring there. We were watching Mean Girls (M'gann's choice- though we all loved this movie) Wally and I were quoting the whole movie to each other while it was playing.

"Oh my god Karen! You can't just ask people why they're white!" I said

"That is so fetch" Wally said

"Guys stop! Yeesh. I can see the reason why you two are best friends!" Artemis complained

"Oh no, Arty" Wally began, addressing his girlfriend (who I was very jealous of) "Rob is only friends with me cause he has a thing for red heads!" Wally joked. The whole team laughed at Wally's comment and I sighed. If only he knew how true that was.

About an hour later I subconsciously started running my fingers through Wally's hair, tugging a bit. I tugged a little too hard and Wally let out a small moan which, thankfully no body heard, except for Conner who stifled a laugh. After Wally moaned I stopped playing with his hair but he soon started rubbing small circles on my knee, subconsciously.

After the movie, M'gann suggested we play truth or dare to which we all agreed. The first few rounds were boring with people only picking truth. So we changed the rules so that we were playing dare or dare. It came to Wally's turn and M'gann was daring him.

"Wally I dare you to....kiss Robin on the lips for 5 seconds."

Wally's POV

"What? No! He's my best friend and I have a girlfriend!" I protested

"It wont mean anything. Plus it will be funny!" Zee argued

"Wally it's fine. Zee's right it will be funny and it wont mean anything. You're acting like he's your crush!" Arty tried to calm me but it only made me stress more because for the last 2 years (3 months after I got together with Arty) I have had a crush on him.

"Dude. Chill. Arty and Zee are right. This is just a joke we will laugh it off. We're best friends." I tried not to notice how badly I had just been friend zoned. No wait I have a girlfriend.

"Just kiss me and get it over with" Robin said, shocking everyone, even himself though it did calm me down. Truth was I wasn't scared of ruining friendships, I was scared that if I started kissing the little bird, I wouldn't be able to stop. Artemis got tired of waiting and pushed our heads together, making our lips connect. I had dreamt about this for 2 years but I could not have ever imagined how good a kisser Robin was. He started moving his lips against my own almost as soon as they touched. It took a second for me to react but I grabbed his waist and pulled him closer to me. The kiss got more heated as he slipped his tongue into my mouth. His tongue roamed every inch of my mouth while his hands went to my hair. My hands travelled down the bird's chest and up his shirt. I let my hand rest on his abs. His tongue managed to get further into my mouth which made me moan loudly and scratch my nails down his abs which made him moan, though not as loudly as I had. I felt Artemis pull me off him and I was kind of glad she did otherwise I would have gone further but I immediately missed the contact of my little acrobat. Damn Dick was a good kisser.

Robin got up and walked out to his room in the team cave. I shot a weak grin at the rest of the team.

"It didn't mean anything!" Arty mocked "I knew you had a crush on him!"

"What, Arty. I don't have a crush on Rob" I argue with my girlfriend

"Oh come on Wally! You have never kissed anyone, not even me, with that much passion and love. Plus you always stare at him, you are way too intimate to be just best friends and you just made out with him and probably would have gone further, with him!"

"Arty I-" I get cut off

"Wally, I think it's best if we break up. We obviously aren't meant to be together and I think you'd be better with the acrobat." Arty said calmly

"Thank you for understanding Arty, we're still great friends right?"

"You bet baywatch!"

I smiled and left to go find Richard Grayson, the boy I loved.