↬့◗Kazuha | When The Wind Blows ⬡ (✰)

Adventure

Adventure

As one with wind and cloud.

I currently walk around in Inazuma city, I'm heading to Katheryne and take some mission to do because I need mora like I'm in a bit of crisis right now

"Oh hey y/n, welcome to the adventurer guild, can I help you ?"
She ask politely, should I take a mission today ? Damn I feel lazy, I want to go to sleep but I need mora to buy tricolor dango so I have no choice.

"Hey Katheryne, any mission for me today ?" She nod "there's an issue with treasure hoarders in Amakane Island and I want you to check it for me."
I nod and immediately head off to Amakane Island. Still in Inazuma on my way to Amakane my stomach begging for food.

"Oh yeah I haven't had a breakfast." I look around looking for food stall that caught my eye, and I saw a food stall that I never see before.

"Excuse me." I said as I sit next to a white and orange combination haired boy.

"Hi, do you want to try our famous dry-braised salted fish ?" From the name of it I think it sound delicious.

"Yes please, one dry-braised salted fish." She start cooking and damn what a good aroma coming out of it, I'm a culinary person how come I know nothing about this place ?

The food is out and wow it makes me drooling.

"Thanks for the food." I dig in as fast as I can because I have mission going on, I pay for it and left a couple of minutes after.

I arrived in Byakko plain and I could see Amakane island across me, since the water isn't above my chest so I just walk there.

Fallen leaves... adorn my night.

Eh ? Eeeh ? Who is that !? I take a peek near a huge rock and I saw that guy again the one that I sit next to. He defeated all of the treasure hoarders in one blow before he put his sword back in.

"Who's there ?" Is he talking to me ?
"Come out." Yup he's talking to me, I stood up and walk closer to him but instead there's a one last treasure hoarder hiding, nope he's not talking to me.

He finished it again with one strike before he talking to me.

"You're the girl from the food stall aren't you ?" I gulp and nodded.

"Hi, I'm Kaedehara Kazuha just call me Kazuha." He stretch out his right hand to hand shake and I accept it. "I'm Y/n, nice to meet you."

"So, what are you doing here ?" He tilted his head.
"I-I um I was just going for my mission here but you already defeated all of the treasure hoarders so..."
He giggled looking at my face.

"I'm sorry I didn't know."

"No, no, it's totally fine plus you make my job easier."
I smile and so does he.

"To think of it, you're not from around here didn't you ?" He said while looking at me.

"No, I'm just a traveler from Monstadt." We decided to sit down for a while in front of the treasure hoarder tent and share our story.

__

"It's a pleasure talking to you y/n, but I'm afraid I have to go."
When he about to leave something interrupt, treasure hoarders came out of nowhere.

"So both of you are the one who make my friends injured, tch both of you look weak."
Wait, why he brought me in to this conversation ? I didn't fight those guys 😕

"Sorry, I think the person you're looking for is not us."

"Orange haired boy with anemo vision and leaves printed on his clothes, a girl no vis-"

"His hair is white as you can see, I think you mistake-" an arrow launch at me in a full speed and with my fast move I grabbed it before it makes a hole in my eyes.

"I thought we can negotiate but well if you want it this way, let's do this. I won't stop you."

__

"Mission accomplished 😄👍" after me and Kazuha beat them, we decided to come back to Inazuma city.

"Katheryne, I did it !" She gave me a warming smile snd nod. A brown tiny pocket was given to me and it filled with a lots of mora, finally I can buy tricolor dango.

"Ayoo Kazuha, let's go eat ! We did it together and you deserve the deliciousness of tricolor dango !"
We went to a food stall that sell tricolor dango, I buy two portion so it'll be six skewer of tricolor dango.

"Woah, this will be my second favorite food."
I gave him a thumbs up. After we ate, we take a stroll and sightseeing at night until we stopped in a bridge near the adventurer guild.

"Thank you y/n, today is the best day that happened to my life." He leaned over the bridge looking down to the water.

"This is a goodbye then ?" I stare at him without him noticing.

"There's no goodbye y/n." He took a deep breath and walk away.

"The wind has ceased... The world is silent, so now is the best time to rest well. See you tomorrow y/n."