↬့◗ Scaramouche | Gnosis II 𖧑🂱 (✰)

Action, Drama

Action, Drama

Two against one, let see who will win

𝙋𝙧𝙚𝙫𝙞𝙤𝙪𝙨𝙡𝙮 𝙤𝙣 ↬့◗ 𝙎𝙘𝙖𝙧𝙖𝙢𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝𝙚 | 𝙂𝙣𝙤𝙨𝙞𝙨 𖧑

"She should've know that a weak person like you won't be able to make it out from here alive, I thought she's smart."

"You make a big mistake kid, big mistake."
A female voice laugh echoing through the hallway.

"Well, well, well." I remove my nails and push him away I could see my nails mark on his jaw and he bleed a little, I turn my face to the grand luxurious door to see Tsaritsa standing there.

"I've been waiting for you, Tsaritsa."

__

"Where have you been ? I missed you."

I gave her a smirk, the sound of her shoes continuing to cause an echo in the spacious room not filled with too much properties, she took step by step to approach Scaramouche who were already injured because of me. Her eyes slowly changing from normal to anger.

"What ? You don't like what I did ?" She scoffs.

"You know, Signora died." She said while leaning her head to the wall.
La Signora died so it must be Raiden who did that.

"No wonder, making a mistake in front of Raiden will never end well."

"So why you show your face in front of me ?" I continue while she look at me in the eye.

"Negotiate." I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms.

"That ain't happening, I won't take the bait." She laughed and there it is her cunning eyes started to play.

"Oh really ? How about you give your gnosis to me and I'll give you Kusanali ."

Kusanali ? The Dendro Archon !? How ?

"She refuse my offer and she's stubborn like you, so I kidnapped her."

"Tch, imagine kidnapping someone younger than you, pick someone your own size."
I summon dagger using my power from my wrist and throw it next to her left ear.

"You want to stop me with a little dagger ? Seriously ?"

"And you want to stop me with your power ? Darling....I'm way stronger than you." I summon my spear and charge towards her but she dodge.

"I have no time for this, Scaramouche and...

I heard footsteps from the hallway and I saw dark orange haired boy wearing full gray attire with bow on his hand.

"Childe Tartaglia, take a very good care of her while I'm gone."
She continue, snow flakes began to fly around her slowly covering her, she didn't forget to laughed evilly till her heart's content and then disappeared just like that leaving me with Scaramouche and Childe.

"Tch, coward." I turn my gaze to both of them.

"Two against one let see who's win." Both of them charge to me and I dodge right in time. But then someone appear from outside and break my roof.

"Ah ! Seriously ?" Slowly dust started to fade and I could see that person.... the traveler that Archons talk about... Aether.

"Who send you ?" He narrowed his eyes.

"We'll talk about that later, let's defeat them first."
I rolled my eyes and take my spear.

In to yō wa watashi ni sorera subete o haijo suru chikara o ataete kuremasu.

My spear started to glow and I move as fast as lightning, suddenly everything went dark and foggy.

"Shit !"

Hikari to yami ga hitotsu ni nari, naniyori mo baransu ga tsuyoku narimasu. Kondo wa watashitachi no yarikata de subete o mukō ni shimashou.

Suddenly I saw Scaramouche hold Aether and Childe ready to shoot Aether with his bow.

"Give us your gnosis and we will set him free." I gulp, I would have said 'go kill him is not my business' but I felt something different, something unique and it's there inside him.

I sigh and put my spear down.

Kage watashi wa anata no namaewoyonde imasu, kakusa rete iru mono ga akiraka ni narudeshou.

My gnosis appear right in front of me and with heavy heart, I gave them my gnosis so they release Aether.

"Our business is done, let's go Childe." They left the scene.

"Aether right ? You alright ?" He nodded, Tsaritsa whatever you plan this time.... I will put an end to it.
____________________________________________________________

In to yō wa watashi ni sorera subete o haijo suru chikara o ataete kuremasu.
Yin and Yang give me power to eliminate them all.

Hikari to yami ga hitotsu ni nari, naniyori mo baransu ga tsuyoku narimasu. Kondo wa watashitachi no yarikata de subete o mukō ni shimashou.
light and dark becomes one, balance stand strong above all, now let me nullify everything in our way.

Kage watashi wa anata no namaewoyonde imasu, kakusa rete iru mono ga akiraka ni narudeshou.
shadow I'm calling your name, what's hidden shall reveal.