↬့◗Childe Tartaglia | Play Date 𝆕☽︎

Songfic, AU

Songfic, AU

You know I give a fuck about you everyday, guess it's time that I tell you the truth.

Spinning, spinning and spinning, here I am in a bar with my friends Childe, Zhong Li, Diluc, Jean and Lisa playing truth or dare using a wine bottle, we already playing it for an hour and we don't even want to stop it's just so fun

Zhong Li spin the bottle and the head pointing at me.

"Y/n, y/n, y/n, truth or dare ?"
"Let's have some fun shall we ? Dare." Lisa and Jean nodding in amusement, I hope I'm not wrong to choose dare.

"Date Childe for a day tomorrow."

Diluc that currently gulping his drink suddenly burst out and coughing. Date Childe...Seriously ? No, no ,no I can't 😳 I'm his friend and no, no, no, 😳 don't do this to me !

I love Childe since high school until now we go to the same college, he's smart, cute and sometimes clumsy, he's such a great person that's why I love him. I think he doesn't know that I have a feeling for him since he act like a friend around me and teasing me all the time.

"Okay, that's easy." I turn my gaze to Childe in disbelief.
"Both of you start tomorrow and send us all the photos you take together with both of your face inside it as a proof." Kaeya said, taking a pitcure together with him 😳.

"Don't you dare take a pitcure and then you guys leave, both of you must date like a normal couple." Okay, I hope tomorrow will be easy, I hope.

__

I should've chose truth instead of dare, I feel like I'm regretting it I'm not ready to face this. I'm waiting for him in the amusement park on a bench eating my favorite ice cream.

"Sorry I'm late y/n" Said a guy next to me.

"No no, it's okay." I give him a smile and so does he 😳, don't fall in love with him y/n ! This is just a fake date 🙃, fake date.

"What do you want to do first ?" I shrugged my shoulder. "Let's eat first, I haven't had lunch." He nod and grab my wrist gently walking to a food truck. We ordered sandwich and smoothie. The sandwich is delicious I can't stop eating it.

"Hey." He called me and I look at him. "Eat slowly." I shook my head and eat the sandwich again until I felt hand on my head.

"So cute." Shit fuck shit fuck, I bet I'm fuckin blushing right now ! Just don't do that, don't do what couple usually do we aren't one.

After we ate, we went fo ride rollercoaster and it was fun he screamed like his life was on the edge, his face turned pale and white almost lifeless 🤣.

"Stop laughing at me girl !" He push me away but I just keep laughing until I saw something attempting.

"Childe ! Let's go !" I grabbed his wrist and dragged him with me to one of a game.

"Welcome ! You two are a lovely couple."
"No we're ju-
"Indeed sir we are !"
He circled his hand around my waist, what the hell's wrong with him !?

"You are in a perfect place, shoot these water balloons as many as you can in thirty second !" Without any comment or hesitation Childe started to shoot the water balloons.

"Wow ! Forty five balloons in total ! Please choose one big plushie as a gift !" He walk closer to me and whisper to my ear saying 'which one do you like ?' I pointed my finger to one of a huge slime plushie with green color.

The sun almost set, we decided to take one last ride before the'date' finish, we stood in a middle looking around choosing the ride. Helook around and suddenly grabbed my wrist heading to a ferris wheel.

"Let's enjoy the sunset here." We went inside the ride, oh god I don't want this to end, this is just the greatest day of my life.

He take his phone from his pocket and look at me.
"Let's take a pitcure." I nod excitedly, he came and sit next to me, he smile and use a v sign finger while I do my favorite expression. The sun has set, his hair that was glowing because of it now turned into dark.

"So it's over huh ?" He look disappointed but he close it with his smile. Yeah it's over but I don't want it, I don't want this to end, I'm in to you Childe.

I wish he could hear what I'm thinking, or should I tell him ? Shit I hate my feelings.

"Childe."
"Y/n."

We said in unison, everything turns awkward in a matter of seconds like shit 'what the fuck just happened ?' I decided to go first but unfortunately I can't tell him.

"Childe, I'm about to do something and I will not regret for the rest of my life." I took a deep breath before I gave a quick kiss on his lips then pull away.

"Then I won't regret this too." He pull me to sit on his lap and kiss me passionately, he move his hands to my waist and I move mine to his neck.

"I love you y/n."

"I love you too Childe."

Eventually the fake date brought us together to a real relationship thanks to Zhong Li who came up with this idea, thank you so much Zhong 🤩