↬့◗Albedo | Snap 🂱⬡𓁹𖧑 (✰)

Action, Adventure, Angst, Drama

Albedo ! What are you doing !?

Its a cold and quiet day in Mondstadt strangely, it's been a few weeks now that weather become this cold

Its a cold and quiet day in Mondstadt strangely, it's been a few weeks now that weather become this cold. I sit down in front of Sara restaurant waiting for Amber and Eula, we planned to eat lunch together today. While waiting for them, I ordered Paimon a food first since she whining about it.

"Y/n !"
I turn around to search where that voice came from, I see them waving at me walking pass Diona's bar.

"Hi !"
They arrive in front of me, and we hug each other before they take a seat.

"I missed both of you ! How was your day ?" They shrugged their shoulders.

"Nothing much, we're going to Dragonspine though."

Seriously ?

"What ? On a weather like this ? It's already cold here and both of you are going to Dragonspine ? Sheesh." They only giggle at my reaction.

"Come with us if you want, we're going to play with snow." I shook my head while chewing my food.

"No, I think I'll pass. Well I wanted to visit Albedo but the weather it's a mood breaker, so you girls have fun okay !"
They nod and we continue to eat our food.

After a couple of minutes Amber and Eula bid us goodbye and go to Dragonspine leaving Paimon and me still sitting.

"Oi, Paimon." I called her out.

"What is it y/n ?"

"I'm bored, anyways let's just go to Albedo!" I stare Paimon with dazzling eyes.

"I thought you don't want to visit." I shrugged my shoulder and answered that was last time.

Me and Paimon agreed and off we go to Dragonspine to see my best friend. We had fun along the way, we ate apples, we fought slimes. Now the view of Dragonspine can be seen with my eyes but then something weird happened and I saw one of the hill in Dragonspine slowly rumbling and avalanche.