↬့◗Diluc | Follow you ❤︎⬡

Fluff, Adventure

Fluff, Adventure

Even though we are team, you are still my rival Diluc.

I sit on favonious cathedral rooftop in Mondstadt enjoying the view of busy people while drinking what Diona made for me

I sit on favonious cathedral rooftop in Mondstadt enjoying the view of busy people while drinking what Diona made for me. I swing my leg back and forth and suddenly someone sit next to me.

"Babe, I told you to stop coming here it's dangerous !" Said a red hair man right next to me, I gave him an innocent smile and stood up. He stretched his arm to my direction signaling for me to take it but I decided to spice things up a little, I walk back and jump from the roof.

"Y/N !" He follow me and jump but I make it to the ground safely with plunging. I laughed like an idiot while Diluc just staring at me with his pale face.

"You almost gave me a heart attack !" I run and hug him tightly. "That's a good way to start morning." He push me away and hit my forehead really hard, I swear to archon I bet my forehead is red now.

"So why are you here ? I thought you were with Jean."
"I was and she want me to check something so, I probably won't be back until midnight." I nod in agreement.

"Okay, be careful."
"Just like that ? You don't want to come with me ?" I shrugged my shoulder and took a sip of my drink.

"You will say no as usual." He sigh and hug me.
"Sorry I just don't want to see you get hurt."
"I understand, now go do your job Diluc."
He gave me a quick kiss on my lips before leaving me in front of the cathedral door, when he disappear from my sight I make a mischievous smile and follow him since today I got nothing to do.

We went out from Monstadt, I just tiptoed and hiding behind a tree. When I'm about to walk down the bridge he look back and I jump to the water nearly wet but no, I hold myself under the bridge.

"No shit." I went back up to see Diluc already walk towards whispering woods, I run but not too quick just to earn Timmie yelling at me.

"You scare the birds !" I close his mouth. "Sshhh !" I duck down and roll my body to the opposite side.

"Almost."

__

The day turn into night and we're in starsnatch cliff I sit on top of a tree while he's searching for traces of ruin guards. I close my eyes for a while but...I fell from the tree right in front of him with my butt landed first.

"ARGH!" I immediately stood uo and rub my butt.
"Y/n !" Oh shit. I open my mouth to explain everything to him but out of nowhere he suddenly grab me by my waist and sprint.

"Shit, ruin guards." I turn my gaze to where he look and there I see four ruin guards heading our way, I jump from his arm and summon my sword.

"Why are you here !?" I rolled my eyes and sigh.
"Did you just roll your eyes to me ?"
"I'll explain later, let's focus here." I sprint forward and use my anemo power near mist flower corolla so I inflict cryo and just in time Diluc inflict pyro so they melt.

"Nice job !" I gave him a thumbs up but well he look angry. "Whoops okay, not in a good mood." We back to fight, I swirl Diluc flames and two down so two to go. I keep swirling and swirling until BOOM ! The remaining ruin guards explode.

"Finally." I gently dropped my body to the grass and look up the sky.

"Hey princess, you have to explain everything to me." I positioned myself sitting comfortably on grass.

"So here's the story, I have nothing to do today so I decided to follow you. I don't know what else to do okay !" He walk closer to me and gently touch my head.

"From now on, don't do that again, don't follow me-
"Tch, you always like that, you never allow me to come with you."
"Instead of following me...you can come with me if you have free time okay ?" I jump to his arm and circle my hand around his waist.

"Okay."

In the end we enjoy our time under the moonlight sharing stories.

__

Happy 1st anniversary for genshin 🙂 well I was hoping that Mihoyo will give us a lot of primogems or maybe free 5 star chatacter instead of mora and web event 🙃 pls just get good or maybe surprise us with something  unexpected that makes us excited 😞