↬့◗Various Characters | Home ◑⬡

Random, Adventure

Random, Adventure

Home sweet home

Today on a bright sunny weather in Mondstadt

"Y/n !!!!! Y/n !!!!" A shout out of nowhere came from a white haired boy with a bleeding forehead, he approach a girl that standing in front of the gate of Mondstadt.

"Bennett ? What happen ? You- blood !" He just smile and rub the back of his neck.
"A paper stick to my face and I fell hit a rock." Well this is Bennett after all, everything could happen even though it doesn't make any sense, with no surprise she roll her eyes and help him to cover his wound near a river under Mondstadt bridge.

"Thanks Y/n." He give her a thumbs up.
"You're welcome." She smile while staring at the river.
"Uhm-y/n." She hummed in response, she can see that Bennett wanted to tell her something but he's nervous.

"It's okay, just talk." She reassuring him and after a few minutes of silence, he talk.
"Is it true ?"
"About ?"
"You leaving Mondstadt."

A sudden reality hit her, he's not wrong...she needs to leave looking for her lost brother and she know if she just sit still she won't find anything.

"Yes."
Y/n could see him trying to hold back his tears, before she try to say something, he choose to walk away in silence. Mainly everyone in Monstadt already know about her departure, the first person that know about this was Jean two days ago and her reaction was...

"I know you will leave y/n but no matter where the wind lead you, you must know that you always welcomed here, after all you're our family...Mondstadt family whether it took you years or centuries, nothing will change...Monstadt will wait for our bravest knight."

Y/n now walking down the road in Mondstadt, don't know what to do or where she's going she just let her feet drag her body, she's hoping to see Bennett so she could apologize to him but faith said otherwise, she saw Diluc and Kaeya outside the travern.

"Oh ? Diluc and Kaeya !" I run to them, they greet me with warm smiles.
"Hi Y/n, I see you walking around Mondstadt, enjoying the view one last time huh ?" I nod giving Kaeya a sad smile.

"What's wrong ?" Diluc asked, I shrugged my shoulder and tell them everything about Bennett reaction.

"All of us feel the same Y/n, don't worry about him, he will understand eventually."

I hope

•••

Today is the day I will leave Mondstadt, not gonna lie there's a lot of memories going on here, the first time I met Paimon well she's gonna come with me so I don't feel sad about her, sorry paimon.
The first time I start my journey is this place, and the first time that everyone accept me as who I am.

I decides to visit Jean one last time before I leave. It took me a few minutes until I arrive there, I saw Jean, Lisa and Kaeya reading books together.

What a rare sight

"Hey guys, I uhm... I-
Before I finish, they already give me a warm hug.
"Thank you for everything that you did for us Y/n." I hear Jean voice a bit trembling also Lisa crying, and Kaeya just smile at me.

After we talk, crying for a while and said goodbye, I walk to the gate and leave Mondstadt.

There's one more thing I need to do.

I head to Windrise, under the big tree just as I thought Venti would be there.

"You know, you don't have to say goodbye to me, I can see you whenever I want to." I rolled my eyes and give him a hug.
"I know that Venti, but you will be busy protecting your people. "

"I better get going now, thank you Venti for everything. I promise I will visit you and everyone else." I turn around and leave. I already said goodbye to everybody but Bennett is nowhere to be seen, I think he's still disappointed. Well it takes time, I hope he knows I'm gonna miss him.

See you later, Bennett.