↬့◗Bennett | Better Luck next Time ⬡

Adventure

Adventure

It wasn't that bad.

I just got out from Valley of Remembrance domain and currently on my way to dawn winery to meet Diluc but I bumped into Bennett

"Oh, y/n ! Finally I found you !" He smile.
"Found me ? You were looking for me ?"
He nodded and show me a poster from Sara restaurant in Mondstadt.

"Buy two get one free, come and get it before seven at night, today only."
He rolled the poster again and shoved it inside his tiny bag.

"Let's go there !"
He look so excited with his shinning sparkle eyes so I cannot refuse.

"Ok, lead the way mr. Benny."
He punch the air in excitement, sorry Diluc I hope you can wait. Bennett lead the way, we walk as the sun lightens up the sky damn it sure is a hot day, I could feel my skin getting dry and sweat dripping from my head and on my neck.

"Bennett, do you feel hot ?" His gaze turn to me and he realizes that I'm sweating like all of my clothes drenched in my sweat.

"Oh y/n, wanna go grab a drink ? I know a place." I refuse but he grabbed my wrist and force me to run with him. We arrived near a lake and I thought we're going to buy a real drink with ice cubes in it and I already imagining myself walking with lemonade.

"Y/n ? Bennett ? What are you guys doing here ?" I heard a familiar voice, when I turned my gaze to the source of it I saw Diona.

"Diona ? What are you doing here ?"
"I'm on my way to Dawn Winery, why you take water from that lake ?" She observing Bennett.

"Oh, y/n is thirsty so I help her." He said only earning a laugh from Diona.

"For your information, yesterday I saw a flock of birds poop in that exact same spot where you take that water."
I suddenly make a disgusting face and Bennett throw his bottle as far as he can, all I can do is facepalm looking at his behavior.

"Anyway, here you go I have some lemonade that I made before."
She gave each one of us a bottle of lemonade.

"Thank you Diona, we should get going, we don't want to miss a buy two get one free food."
She said ok and continue her journey to Dawn Winery. Diona is a life saver, the lemonade that went down to my throat the taste of it and a little bit minty flavor brought me a feeling like I'm relaxing in a beach enjoying the sun, the sea, the sand and the view.

"Wow, the lemonade is extraordinary 🤩"
I give him a thumbs up while we're walking continue our way to Monstadt.

To be honest it's not far from the domain to Monstadt we just have to walk across Springvale but hilichurls and slimes get in our way more than usual which is weird because what I remember in the morning when I went to Valley of Remembrance domain I met nothing, no hilichurls, no slimes no mitachurls and no samachurls.

We're currently fighting hydro slimes and wow Bennett has good fighting skill.

"Good job Bennett 😊" he smile for a while until he opened his mouth in shock.

"😱 WE GOTTA GO OR WE'RE GOING TO BE LATE !" We started to run together to Monstadt gate and of course we scared Timmy's birds 🤣 sorry Timmy but it's urgent.

We run and run and run we don't care every people watching us it doesn't matter at least we enjoy it, it's fun when I have Bennett around he always makes me happy and makes me laugh by his clumsiness so now I feel like I don't regret it that I go with him instead of go to Diluc, I can imagine if that happens maybe I'm stuck with piles of work and come home at midnight.

"Sara !"
"Y/n and Bennett, how can I help you ?" Bennett show her the poster and she sighed.

"I'm sorry, the food is out every people love it and it's all gone." I could see that Bennett feel sad and I don't want that.

"Sara, can you do me a favor ?" I said, she nodded and ask what favor does she have to do for me.

"Can you make a special dish just for both of us ? Please ?"

"Of course, both of you must be exhausted to come all the way here just for the limited edition food, okay I'll cook you something special just for both of you."
Me and Bennett say thank you in unison so we wait and sit until the food arrived.

"Here you go, it's steak with sauteed veggies and fried potatoes with fire sauce." She smile and left.

"Woaah y/n ! You're the best !" He shoved the hot steak to his mouth and he jumped from the table.

"SPICY !!!"
"Of course it is, 'fire sauce' it must've had a reason why she named it."

I hope day like this will always come in the future.