Chapter 7

Hello everyone!
Just wanted to tell you that there will be huuuuge time skips in this story and that the camber never happened, when Lucius dropped the book in the cauldron Ginny took it out giving it to him as she thought that he dropped it by mistake. Also the book was not a horcrux but a dark artefact.
Have fun!
Bin-blown
——————
Harry got up early and did some exercises in his room. He was convinced that stretching in the morning helped with stress. Not that he was stressed, he couldn't care less about anything but Jane.

He took a shower, wore his navy blue uniform before going downstairs in the common room.
There weren't many people as it was barely 7:30 so he sat down reading a book "the 28 Ancient and Noble houses". He was curious about it as Potter was an A&N house. He also found out that there where some alliances between his house and others like Bones or Longbottom.

"Good morning Harry" Luna said sleepily.
"Morning Moon" Harry said casually.
"Moon?"
"Yes Moon, it suits you"
"Oh, ok I like it" Luna said with a smile.

They walked together to the Great Hall, Harry opened the door noticing that it was quite packed, not counting the Griffindors.
He saw Longbottom at the Hufflepuff table looking serene and not nervous like the day before.
"Moon I'm going to talk to someone, can you keep a place for me?"
"Oh yes, say hi to Neville for me" She said before skipping to the eagle's table. He didn't say who...never mind.

"Hello, Neville" Harry said when he was close enough. He felt everyone's eyes on him.
"O-oh Hi" Neville said quietly.
"I just wanted to talk to you, you know, in a different situation we probably would have grown up together" Harry said with a smile.
"Really? Why?" Neville asked, curious about why Harry Potter was talking to him.
"Well, our mothers were best friends and we are actually god brothers"
"Woah that's cool" Neville said. He didn't know much about his mother as his gran always talked about his father.
"Yeah, well I hope that you have a good day and if you wish to be friends..."
"You want to be my friend?-I mean yes, I would love to"
"I'll see you later than Nev"
"See you!"

Harry went to his table and had breakfast with Luna. It was 10 minutes before the end of breakfast that most Griffindors presented themselves, eating quickly as they didn't have time. Filtwick passed with their timetables, exchanging some simple words with everyone, telling them that his office was always open for anything, even gossip.

"We have potions now Moon, let's go before we're late" Harry said to Luna getting up. Luna agreed and with the help of the portraits they found the dungeons pretty quickly. This class was with Hufflepuff, like most. The class was actually fine for Harry, he did like that Snape didn't express any feeling talking to him. Harry was partnered with Neville and he found out about his passion for plants. With Harry's determination and Neville's knowledge they made a good potion. They parted as Nev had charms and Harry had transfiguration with Griffindor.

He entered the classroom with his housemates and sat centrally, Luna beside him. A white cat was on the desk. It was a strange one. Luna told him that it wasn't a real cat so Harry assumed it was the professor. He was actually right, after Weasley entered late the cat transformed in Mcgonagall. That lesson wasn't very exciting for Harry, he preferred potions where you always had something to do. He turned the match into a needle instantly, earning 15 points to his house. Granger was mad apparently, as she was glaring at him. Oh well, ops...

The next three years went like that. All classes where decent, not counting history and defence. He wrote to Jane and the kids while receiving many drawings that he kept in his room or truck. Classes were easy, homework even more. He spent his time with Luna and Neville. Many were finally getting used to him. He still was Harry Potter but there wasn't any surprise for his house anymore as he was the top student in everything but potions and herbology. Granger seemed to never give up and even tried to accuse him of cheating and Ron tried many times to impose himself as Harry's friend, needless to say they never succeeded. Dumbledore was strangely silent, other that sending him some twinkly smiles nothing happened.

Not everything went smoothly though: he managed to get his godfather a trial and he was found innocent during his second year, he passed a bad moment as Sirius wanted him to live in his house while Harry liked the orphanage. Harry would never leave Jane there. In the end Sirius and his husband adopted Jane as she was a muggle born and they couldn't have kids because of Remus' furry problem. The wizards had to oblivate all the kids and the only one who remembered Harry and Jane was Annabella. It was a difficult moment for Harry and he was glad that he kept all their drawings.

It was September the 1st 1995...