Chapter 10

Harry was having breakfast the next morning, waiting for Draco to get up. He was about to give up when he suddenly rose with a brown haired boy, Nott if he remembered right. He quickly followed after them.

"Hey! Draco! Wait up!" Harry said when he reached the corridor.
"Oh, good morning Harry."
"Morning. Hi, I'm Harry Potter"
"I believe that you're the only one who doesn't need a presentation. I'm Theodore Nott, call me Theo"
Harry laughed and was about to retort when Draco spoke up, he looked irritated about something.
"So Harry, how may I help you?"
"Well I need to speak to you"
"Ok then. I'll see you later Theo"
"Bye Harry, it was nice to meet you"

When Theo was out of sight Draco proposed to walk outside so that they wouldn't be heard or disturbed. Harry agreed.
They walked in comfortable silence near the lake.

"What are your intentions Draco?"
"Intentions regarding what precisely?"
"Oh please you know what I'm talking about. You and I both know that what happened yesterday was not between friends" Harry said. "I don't like being played, Draco, and I'm actually starting to care about you. If you're not serious about me then let go"

Draco stopped walking and looked at Harry.
"I never did anything to play you Harry and I really like you. I liked you for years actually. I really do care about you. I'm serious about everything especially you so don't worry about that. I'm happy that you're starting to see me in a different light" Draco said with a smile.
"Yesterday you said that you wanted to befriend me."
"I said that I wanted to get to know you, Harry"

Harry started walking again. They were silent for a long time.
"I believe you." Harry said. He was sincere and Harry could see it.
"Thank you"

They spent the rest of the walk talking about casual things, nothing too important. They had very different childhoods and upbringings, it was interesting to compare them. They had to separate as they had different classes. They would see each other at Arithmancy at least.

"I'll see you at lunch then Draco"
"Yeah see you later" Draco said. Harry did something very Griffindorish. He kissed Draco's cheek before disappearing. Draco didn't realize what happened until he was left alone in the corridor.
He grinned with a whoop of joy.
He collected himself, it wouldn't do good for him to be seen like that, and went to class.

Harry went to class and fortunately arrived a minute before Snape stormed in.
He concentrated on his lessons but sometimes he just got distracted. He spent the whole Herbology lesson day dreaming, not that anyone other than his friends noticed.
Luna looked to be dying to ask a question and he wasn't surprised when on his way to lunch he was pulled in an abandoned classroom. He expected to see Luna but seeing Pansy with her? What was happening?

"What the hell? Luna?!" Harry said as he was shoved on a chair.
"You, Pansy and I have to talk"
"About what?" Harry said trying to buy some time.
"What's happening between you and Dray? He's been distracted all day and Nott told me that you where together" Pansy said looking eager for some gossip. She knew about Draco's crush on him and she was the only one who noticed Harry blushing at dinner the day before.
"What happens between Harry and I is our business Pans" Draco said with a glare from behind them.

"Oh, hi Draco, I was kidnapped"
Harry said cheerfully.
"I was trying to find you when I heard Pansy's voice. Anyway let's go to eat" Draco said.
"Okay!"

They left the girls there, not even realizing that they where following them, too caught up with each other.