Chapter 14

It was the next morning, Harry was having breakfast with Luna when owls arrived.
Hedwig brought a bright red letter.

A howler? Harry Potter received a howler?
Everyone was watching him as he opened the letter. He did noticed that Dumbledore looked gleeful, he had something to do with this-

"HARRISON JAMES POTTER-BLACK! WHAT IS THIS I'M HEARING ABOUT YOU HAVING A BOYFRIEND-"
Everyone thought that whoever sent the howler was against Harry's relationship. Well...

"-I'M SOOOOO PROUD OF YOU PUP! JANE IS HAPPY TOO! IS HE HOT? HE DOESN'T HAVE SPACE IN OUR HOUSE IF HE'S NOT. I MADE A RHYME REMUS!
Yeah I can hear you, don't shout Pads. Hey cub, don't listen to Sirius, everyone is fine as long as you're happy. We hope that he treats you well because if he doesn't he will have to meet Moony soon. Please no funny business until you're sixteen and even if you do please be protected we don't need little Potters...yet.
Bye cub!
Bye pup!"

Harry went as red as the letter when Remus started talking about funny business. The laugher from his schoolmates definitely didn't help.
Although he was happy that his godfathers supported him.

He saw that Dumbledore looked mad. He probably was the one to tell Siri and Remy about Draco. He probably thought that they wouldn't be happy.
—————
Harry was walking to the library when he was dragged in a classroom.
"Wha-" Harry started before he was silenced by a familiar pair of lips on his. Draco's tongue explored his mouth as Harry wrapped his arms around his neck.
Draco's hand ran trough his hair, tilting Harry's head to deepen the kiss.

Harry was panting when they parted, his cheeks red, eyes half closed.
"You know, you're so beautiful"
"You always tell me that" Harry answered a bit out of breath.
Harry didn't reach the library that day...