Bonus chapter

What the hell? So many people...
Thank you!
I thought you would like an extra chapter with a bit more about the Potter-Malfoy family.
So here you go!
————————————

"Oh! Come on Cassy! That was mine!" James said running behind his little sister. She wasn't so little anymore, she was almost seven.
Her black hair got longer and was braided into two plaits. She was a real troublemaker: she stole shoes and hid them and she loved to colour on her brother's books.

It just got worse when her magic started to show, they still had no idea how she controlled it. Normally, accidental magic was constant in a child's life but she started doing what she wanted with magic. One day, she wanted everyone to have the same eyes as grandpa Moony. It didn't wear off for a week.

"No!" She exclaimed laughing.
"Oh come on! I can give you the other book...Cinderella!" The boy said exasperated. James, contrary to his sister, was a quiet kid. He was very well-behaved and loved books. He was very nice and cheerful with his family but the very moment a stranger entered the room he closed off. It reminded Harry of Draco's personality when they were younger.

"Yeah!" She exclaimed knowing that her brother would read for her. She loved Cinderella but her favorite princess was Mulan.
She handed her brother his book and took his hand before dragging him to her room.

James sighed, he just wanted to read his first year potion book... again but she obviously had to disturb him. He loved Cassy, she was his sister but sometimes she was difficult. She could have taken his history book but potions! It was his favorite subject along with transfiguration.

James would start his first year that day and Harry was nervous. Harry knew that his son didn't like strangers and he would be in the middle of hundreds of strangers. He only hoped that James wouldn't close off...

"Ah. Ah. No time for that princess, your brother has to catch the train in an hour, we have to go. I'll read the story for you when we get back ok?"
Draco said taking his daughter's hand and starting to head downstairs.
"Ok dad" she answered dejected.

"Does big brother have to go?" She asked as her eyes started to water.
"He does, princess but he will be back for Yule and you can send him your drawings if you want!"
"And he will bring presents?"
"He will" Draco said amused by his daughters change of attitude. She started jumping up and down excited for her presents.

"Oh! Here you are. We have to go we are almost late." Harry said when he spotted his daughter and husband.

They appareted near the station and quickly stepped on the platform. They saw that it was crowded as the train was about to depart.

"Ok, James. This is it. Remember to study hard, behave and make friends. And don't forget to write! Your grandparents will be mad if you don't." Harry said.
"I will. I'll miss you all"
"We will too"

They hugged and after many promises of letters and soft words James boarded the train that was the start of a new adventure.
He sat down as the train started moving and opened a new book written by an important biologist that happened to be his godfather. Uncle Neville was an important writer and he was the only reason why he liked plants.

Suddenly someone opened the compartment's door.
"Can I sit here? Everywhere else is full." It was a red haired boy with bright blue eyes. He looked nervous and a bit embarrassed.

"Sure" James didn't mind his presence.
"I'm Gideon Weasley. And you are?" The boy asked as he sat down.
"James Potter-Malfoy." He said a bit suspicious. His fathers told him about their problems with Ron Weasley and his younger sister.

"Oh, not you too. Yes I'm related to the Weasley family. No Ron is not my father. No I'm not Ginny's son. Fred Weasley is my father." The boy said with a bored tone, rolling his eyes.
"I'm sorry if I offended you but you know... my parents and your relatives didn't have the best relationship." James said as his cheeks pinked in embarrassment.
"No problem. So do you like quidditch?"

And they started talking and became friends. In a couple of years their friendship would turn into more, and their children will do the same.
The Potter-Malfoy family kept getting bigger despite losing some members but they lived happily ever after.

The End