Chapter 8

It was September the 1st 1995.
Harry entered the train, trying to find Nev and Moon. He just hoped that they weren't sucking each other's faces like always. They got together on Valentines in second year, Neville told her that he liked her and she said that the mountain fairies told her that already. Harry died of laughter that day.

Harry found their compartment and they (surprisingly) weren't kissing.
"Hey Harry! How are you? I missed you, Gran says hi" Neville said hugging his best friend.
"I'm fine thanks, Jane was sad tough, I hate to see her cry. Hey Moon"
"Hello Harrison, I'm glad to see you. Just know that there will be some changes this year, you will find your Nev" Luna said.

Harry sighed. His friends were still trying to get him together with someone. It got worse when he came out in third year.
"Luna, sweetie, I really am fine"
"I know that but trust me, you will be better"
"Than tell me who's my so called Prince Charming?" Harry said in a sarcastic dreamy voice.

Before Luna could answer the door opened. Tall, platinum blond hair, mercury eyes. Malfoy.
"I think that you just met him Harry" Luna said.
"Uh, hello, I was searching for my friends..." Malfoy said.
"It's fine, we usually don't sit here but this two here need a place to shag" Harry said.
"I understand you, my friends got together last summer.. they're always together" Malfoy said rolling his eyes.
Harry laughed. "Do you wish to come to another compartment? Your friends are...busy"
"Uh, everything is better than this" Harry answered as he realised that Luna and Neville were making out.

He followed Malfoy and found himself in the last compartment of the train. Malfoy opened the door and they sat face to face.
"So... do you like quidditch?" Malfoy asked. And so they got immersed in a conversation. They had many things in common and Harry didn't expect that.
"...I actually have wanted to get to know you for some time now" Malfoy said.
"I did as well but I decide to wait and see the situation first"
"You like to observe"
"That's my way of doing things" Harry said with a shrug.
"I admire that" Malfoy said.
"Thank you" Harry answered with a bright smile. What could he say, he liked compliments.

Students please prepare yourself we will be reaching Hogwarts in thirty minutes
"We talked for eight hours? Time flies when you're with the right person" Harry commented. Malfoy was actually very surprised himself.
"I'll see you later, you can come to my apartment" Harry said.
"I can come to your apartment? To do what precisely?" Malfoy said with a smirk.

Harry went red "I meant compartment not apartment" Harry said embarrassed.
"What a shame, I would have had fun in both places" Malfoy said in a sad tone.
"I-I wouldn't mind showing you my apartment if you want to have fun with me" Harry said quietly, looking at Malfoy's burning eyes.
"Bye Draco!" Harry literally run away.

He arrived at his compartment to find Neville and Luna playing exploding snap with Draco's friends.
"Oh Harry, where were- wait why are you so red?" Neville asked.
"I was running" Harry said.
"Harrison, you can run ten miles without panting" Luna pointed out.
"Yes, well I am..hot?"
"...we will 'believe' you for now but I want the truth" Luna said surprisingly serious.

"Uhm, hi I'm Harry" Harry said.
"I'm Pansy and this is Blaise nice to meet you"
"We leave you here, we need to change. Hope to see you in Hosmeade" Blaise said.
They went away after that and Harry was left alone with his friends.
Let the interrogation begin.