[29] SUPERHERO MISSON.

"I'm full of pain but I wake up every and I'm morning smiling

"I'm full of pain but I wake up every and I'm morning smiling."
-Anonymous

It feels like the calm before the storm at the moment it's drizzling but I can feel it in my gut something bigger is about to happen but I can't exactly say what.

During the council meeting the other night everyone agreed to keep distance of those exposed, for the people showing any symptoms they're being separated in cellblock A for the time being.

At first it was Karen showing symptoms then a handful of people turned into a pocket full over night the numbers just kept growing.

No ones getting better either because we don't have the antibiotics to treat them. Hershel and doctor S are trying everything in their power to relieve some pain but I don't think herbs are going to help anyone's condition.

I was in cellblock D and after that I helped Daryl and Merle bury the bodies so I've been exposed. I'm up in the watchtower and I have been since last night.

The cold air nipped at my exposed skin but I was already used to it.

In the distance, Carol, Daryl, Grimes and Tyreese are standing around something.

Grabbing the binoculars I got a better view of what just looks like a black blob from where I am but I soon realised it was two burnt bodies. Burnt so bad they were unrecognisable.

"What the fuck."

I was more in shock that someone had the stomach to do this than anything else.

Burn the bodies get rid of any infection, it might've actually worked but the infection had already started spreading there was no point trying to stop the inevitable.

Tyreese seemed distraught from where I was watching the scene, he paced back and forth, hands tugging at his hair, shouting at everyone. Instead of calming down, the scene was only escalating by the minute. Sashas brother was not listening to anyone. All he saw was red.

"Fuck." Shaking my head, I dropped the binoculars right at my feet, hearing them clatter.

Taking two steps at a time I tried my best to not throw myself down the steps to try get the scene quicker. It seems like all I've been doing during the outbreak is run.

"Ty, let him go." My tone sounded sincere but it took everything in me not to pounce at his back like a wild cat.

Tryreese had Daryl backed up against a fence, holding him by the collar. He wasn't listening to anyone I didn't blame him but I don't want anyone hurt either. Everyone's already lost so much over the last few days, I can't keep going through the grieving phrase it's emotionally draining.