Part Three

"Well, don't just stand there, lil' bro! C'mere and give your big ol' sis a hug!"

Without warning, Elvira took Craig by the hand and yanked him into a hug. It was the biggest, tightest, and most uncomfortable hug Craig had ever experienced. His large head was wedged in between Elvira's breasts, which were larger in comparison. He could feel both of her hearts thumping in her chest – she was definitely a Time Lord. But he wasn't entirely sure if she was the Time Lord he knew.

 But he wasn't entirely sure if she was the Time Lord he knew

"I...can't...breathe!" Craig muffled from Elvira's bosom.

"Oh! I love you, too, lil' bro!" Elvira said, verging on tears.

Craig managed to pull himself out of her massive grip after nearly suffocating for nearly a whole minute. Taking a deep breath, he repeated his muffled words, "I said that I couldn't breathe!"

"Oh," Elvira uttered, visibly embarrassed. "Well, you look great!" She playfully rubbed her fingers through his short curly hair.

Craig didn't appreciate the sentimental gesture, swatting her hand away.

"Look!" he exclaimed, startling Elvira. "I don't know you! You say you're Neas, but I just saw Neas – and that version didn't look like you!"

Elvira scoffed. "Lemme guess: tall blonde with a sunny disposition? Yeah, honey, I remember being her, and lemme tell ya somethin' – I had one serious snoring problem in that regeneration! Keep that in mind if you ever sleep in the same room."

Craig shook his head, feeling dizzy. "This is all too much!" He gazed around at his new surroundings, seeing that he was in the middle of the street in a rather dangerous-looking neighborhood. The apartment buildings were in dismal conditions and there was garbage littered over the sidewalks. "Where am I? It smells really bad!"

"Gotham City in Earth-89," Elvira told him. "And you get used to the smell...eventually."

HONK! HONK!

Their conversation was disrupted with the aggravated honks from a vehicle that pulled up behind Elvira's Macabre Mobile, which was blocking traffic. The driver, a balding middle-aged Caucasian man, stuck his head out from the driver's side window and yelled, "Hey, c'mon! Move that hunk of junk or get it outta dah street!"

"Clearly, he's not honkin' for honkers," Elvira jested, readjusting her breasts for emphasis. "C'mon, lil' bro. Hop on into my car, and I'll take ya back to my TARDIS. It's just a few blocks from here. Eddie's probably still waitin' for me."

"Eddie?" Craig said as he got into Elvira's car.

"My traveling companion," Elvira elucidated, settling into the driver's seat. "He's got a bit of a...How should I put this? Well, 'parasite' is the best way to put it, but I wouldn't say it around him."