Part Four

"Oh, my gosh! My brother's gone! Where did he go?! Am I gonna be next?! Am I gonna disappear, too?!"

Jessica bounced all over the walls of the console room in hysteria over Craig's disappearance. She only stopped when Kara crouched down in front of her and said directly to her face, "Jessica, honey, everything'll be alright. We'll find him."

"How?" Jessica asked. "He could be anywhere!"

"True," Kara said as she turned to the control console and began flipping switches and turning knobs. "But this isn't the first time someone's popped out of thin air in my TARDIS. More often than not, whenever that happens, there's a trace of energy left behind. And if my theory is correct..." She pointed her sonic screwdriver to the space that Craig vanished from, taking a quick scan.

She then looked on her sonic, her aquamarine eyes widening in discouragement.

"Oh, no..." she muttered.

"You said 'Oh, no' – that almost never means anything good!" Jessica exclaimed.

"You are so right, Lil' Queen," Kara affirmed. "I'm picking up heavy amounts of antimatter energy from where Craig was standing a moment ago. That kind of energy is highly dangerous – especially when it clashes with nuage energy." After a heavy sigh, she stated, "Unfortunately, to find our brother and catch up with the realm he went to, I'll have to channel the antimatter energy through my TARDIS."

Kara enacted her procedure, entering the data she obtained through her sonic screwdriver into the TARDIS computer. The Gallifreyan module dematerialized out of the infinite dimensional corridor and reemerged within a lavish den that seemed to be underground – that much was certain from the subway trains they heard passing close by.

 The Gallifreyan module dematerialized out of the infinite dimensional corridor and reemerged within a lavish den that seemed to be underground – that much was certain from the subway trains they heard passing close by

"Now that was quite the entrance," the charismatic voice of a man spoke out.

Jessica and Kara looked all over the underground lair to spot the man, only managing to find him behind the TARDIS. The man was donned in a loud lounge suit, smoking a Cuban cigar and holding a glass of champagne. "And you are quite the beautiful woman," he said in observance of Kara. He approached her, setting down his champagne and removing the cigar from his mouth to take Kara's hand and kiss it – a gesture that revolted the Time Lord.