Into You

Nat took you out for some drinks

Nat took you out for some drinks. Just enough to make you feel confident. Well, maybe a little more than that. Natasha decided to talk you into confessing your feelings to Bucky. She was tired of hearing how great he was and how much you liked him.

At first, you thought it was a bad, bad idea. About two drinks later, you were supporting it and planned how to better say it to him. On the third drink, you couldn't wait to get home, find Bucky, and say how you felt about him.

"Bucky!" You called out for him as soon as you walked through the door.

"Stop yelling!" Nat shushed you. It was late, and most of the team was probably already sleeping.

"Nat, you don't understand. I need to see him, and talk to him and then kiss him and then-" She held you from behind and put her palm over your mouth to keep you quiet.

"Kiss who?" Bucky asked, walking in the hallway, wearing sweatpants and a simple shirt.

"Bucky!" You excitedly exclaimed, this time not as loudly as before.

"Go ahead, but try not to do anything stupid." Nat smiled and let you go.

You ran to Bucky, wrapping your arms around his neck. His eyes widened as he caught you holding your waist.

"What's happening?" He asked the only other sober person in the room.

"She's a bit drunk, but I made her drink a lot of water, so she's fine." She patted his shoulder as she passed by him. "Good luck."

"What do you mean, good luck?" He called after her, but she didn't respond. "Natasha!?"

"So," Bucky huffed, realizing that you are his problem now. Not that he complained. "What am I going to do with you?"

"You can do whatever you want with me." You giggled.

"Is that so?" He quirked a brow.

"I have to tell you something important." You looked into his blue eyes and gasped in awe, losing the train of thought. "You have such beautiful eyes."

"Thanks." He blushed a little. "Come on, I'll help you go to your room, and you can tell me what you wanted to say." You nodded. Bucky put his arm around your waist as you two walked to your room. Humming some random song that got stuck in your head, you wrapped your arms around his middle and placed your head on his shoulder. He loved this affection from you. "Did-did you kiss someone tonight?" He asked, recalling the conversation he overheard between you and Natasha earlier.

"Not yet." You giggled as he closed the door to your room. "I'll be right back." You took your PJs and went to the bathroom to change your clothes. "don't go anywhere."

While waiting, Bucky sat on the bed, resting his back against the headboard, stretching his legs in front of him. He pulled back the blanket from one side of the bed and waited for you to come back.

When you returned not long after, you sat on the bed next to Bucky, facing him. "Wait, why are you still up?" You asked after realizing it was past midnight.

"I wanted to make sure you got home safe," Bucky said, reaching for your hand. "What did you wanted to talk about?"

"I like you." You blurted straight out. "Like a lot." You nervously chuckled, shaking your head, and hiding your face in your palms, feeling silly. "I'm so into you."

It took him a couple of seconds to register what you just said. "I like you too." Bucky smiled, leaning forward, gently removing your palms from your face. "Like a lot." He chuckled, repeating your words.

Looking up, you met his eyes. "I wanted to kiss you for so long." You whispered, shifting your gaze to his lips.

"Yeah?" He moved closer to you.

"Yeah." You were only inches away from him.

"If only you knew for how long I wanted to kiss you." He said before meeting your lips in a soft kiss.

Finally fulfilling your desire, you wrapped your arms around his neck, melting into him. He held you and kissed you back with the same passion. A low growl escaped his throat as you deepened the kiss, straddling his lap and twisting his soft locks between your fingers.

"Y/n," Breathlessly, he said your name, and oh, did that did things to you.

He pulled you closer as his hands explored your body. You grinded your hips against him and felt something. Something big and hard. Unexpectedly breaking the kiss, your eyes widened, looking at his crotch.

"Oh, sorry, that's my banana." Bucky realized what you were looking at. He reached in his pocket and pulled out a banana, placing it on the nightstand next to the bed. "A snack for later."

Laughing it off, you continued making out. And then you felt something again.

"Do you have another banana in your pocket?" You chuckled.

"It's all me, doll." Smirking, he rolled you on your back. He got up from bed and tugged the blanket over your body. "Goodnight, sweetheart."

"What...but?" You laid there, not understanding what just happened.

"We'll talk tomorrow, okay?" Bucky placed a soft kiss on your forehead.

You pouted. Even your bottom lip quivered a little for a better effect. "Oh no, doll, don't pout like that. You know I can't say no to that." He tucked hair strand behind your ear. A shy smile tugged at the corners of your lips. "That's better. Now get some sleep, okay?"

You nodded and suddenly felt very sleepy.

He checked on you after some time, making sure you were good, and only then did he went to sleep himself with a smile on his face.