Chapter 40

A/N-Ok exciting news guys. So first I moved out! I'm in an apartment with three roommates a dog and 5 cats. I have my cat Maude who's a sphinx cat and then there were kittens but two of the kittens left. I had to opportunity to take on one of the kittens so I did.

I will put a photo of him below, but please help me name him. Right now it's between Bean, Nugget, and Tic (Cause I have tics and my name is Luna so like Lunatic :) ) So let me know what you think. Also if you have other name ideas let me know!

Also I know it's a really short Chapter, but what do you guys think Bay and Ezra should do on their date? Should there be any drama or something to do with Bays past? Or even someone coming after her?

Ezra's POV: 

Bay and I walked downstairs and started our normal routine. 

Toast? I asked.

Tea. She said.

Tea AND Toast then.

And as per usual she feeds the toast to pebbles. 

I guess I should ask her out on the date. 

God I'm nervous. 

So Bay it's my turn to decide what we do as per our deal. Right?

Yeah what do you wanna do? 

I wanna take you out on a date.

What's a date?

Fuck she doesn't know what a date is?

I put my face in my hand and took a deep breath. 

This is embarrassing. 

It's like when to people um..who like each other go and talk and have a romantic thing..

For people who have crushes on each other? 

Yeah. Do you have a crush on me? 

Yeah. 

How can she be so nonchalant about saying that. 

My face heated up and Damon walked in. 

"Haha Dude you're blushing!" He said. 

"Shut up!" 

What are you guys saying I can't read your lips.

Nothing of note.

Rude. 

So you do like me like that?

Yes do you have a crush on me? 

....Yeah...

That felt embarrassing to say.

Maria's POV: 

"Hey Mom how are you doing?" Enzo came in and said. 

"Good I'm about to help Bay get ready for her date." I told him so I could make sure he didn't freak out in front of her. 

"What do you mean Date?! She can't go on a date. Who is she going on a date with?!?"

"Calm down. She's going on a date with Ezra." 

"They cannot. I won't allow it." 

"Enough with the dramatics. Don't be so controlling." 

"I am not controlling. I just can't watch her get hurt and if a boy enters the picture she'll get hurt." 

"That's sweet, but this is happening, so get on board."