Follow My Lead - Roman Reigns

Standing in the corridor I nervously look around as I wait for Roman like he asked me to. Who am I looking for? Dolph Ziggler, the creep has spent everyday for the last two weeks asking me out and won't take no for an answer.

Roman being the good overprotective friend that he is wanted to knock him out and teach him a lesson but I asked him not to. The last thing I wanted was Roman getting in trouble or getting suspended. I always took comfort in knowing that he had my back no matter what and I felt safe knowing he was around, if I lost that god knows what I would do.

Since I wouldn't let him beat Dolph up he decided the next best thing was to make sure he was with me at all time to stop him approaching me, but that didn't work either.

"You good to go babygirl" Roman asks as he appears by my side and places a hand on my lower back

"Yeah I'm....oh god here he comes again" I groan noticing Dolph walking towards us.

Roman steps behind me wrapping an arm around my waist with his hand flat on my stomach, leaning in and putting his mouth close to my ear he whispers "follow my lead".

Follow my lead? What the hell does that mean? It's not long before I find out when I feel his lips press against my jaw. What takes me by surprise is the sensation that runs through my body becuase of it.

"R..Roman" I stutter as he trails kisses down my neck

"Shh just go with it babygirl" he whispers and I find my self tilting my head to give him better access.

"Hey y/n have you made a decision about that date?" Dolph asks stopping in front of us

"Excuse me are you blind?" Roman asks standing to his full height "can't you see my girl is busy?"

"Y..your girl?" Dolph asks and he visibly gulps

"Yeah my girl" Roman says moving me behind him "and I'm sick of you trying to take what's mine, ain't nobody can satisfy my girl like I can, right babygirl?" He says

Oh now I see where he's going with this, well no harm in having some fun of my own.

"That's right baby" I say hugging his arm "my man knows how to treat me right, he knows what I like"

"I...I'm sorry man I had no idea" Dolph stutters taking a step back "you guys never act like a couple"

"I give my girl all the loving and affection she needs in private" Roman says "she doesn't need public displays of affection to know that I love her"

I was starting to find this side of Roman rather hot and I'd be lying if I said I wasn't a little turned on by it. God I wish what he was saying was true.

"Alright" Dolph smirks "if she's your girl, what's her clothes size and bra size?"

Oh damn now we are screwed there is no way Roman can answer that.

"She's a ten on top, twelve on the bottom" Roman says "and not that it's any of your business but she's a 32C"

What the?....how in the hell does he know that? I'm completely gobsmacked but at the same time trying to make sure my face doesn't give me away.

"Damn" Dolph says "I'm sorry, I promise I will leave her alone from now on" he says before leaving.

Once Dolph is out of sight Roman turns to me and smiles laughing slightly.

"I don't think he'll be bothering you anymore" he chuckles

"Ok two things" I say "one, you do realise that he will figure out we were pretending? And two care to explain how you know something you shouldn't?" I ask

"I had a feeling he would ask something like that, so when we shared a room last week I took a look in your case while you were in the shower" he smirks "and as for the other thing, who says I was pretending?" He asks and I swallow hard

"W..well last I checked we are not a couple" I say "and I can't believe you went through my stuff"

"No but we could be" he says taking a step closer to me and trapping me between him and the wall "and don't tell me you don't want that because I know you were getting turned on just now"

"H.how do you know that?" I ask nervously

"Babygirl you were digging your nails into my arm" he smirks "and since your chest was against my arm I could feel your breathing speed up and your heart racing"

"Oh god" I say blushing "this is embarrassing"

"Don't be embarrassed" he says lifting my chin "I want you too babygirl, I always have"

Leaning down he captures my lips with his, he slowly runs his tongue along my bottom lip and I give him entrance. His tongue dances with mine as he deepens the kiss, he presses himself against me, I can feel his arousal, and a familiar heat builds between my legs. I run my hands down his back and then squeeze his ass pulling him closer to me.

"Babygirl we need to stop or I'm going to take you right here in this corridor" he growls

"Then what do you suggest?" I ask biting my lip

"I suggest we go back to the hotel and I show you just how well I can satisfy you" he says "like I said no one can satisfy my girl like I can"

"But I'm not your girl" I smirk

"I think we just established that you are" he smirks back "you're mine aren't you babygirl?"

"Y.yes" I say and he smiles, he steps back from me and takes my hand in his lacing our fingers.

"I hope you're not tired babygirl" he says as we walk towards the parking lot "becuase I plan on keeping you up all night"