Anything For You - Damian Priest

Watching Damian get ready for his matches had fast become one of my favourite things. I loved watching him getting his hair done, applying his eye liner and most of all I loved watching him pump himself up in the mirror, growling at his reflection and flexing his muscles.

During my time on the road with my brother I had spent alot of time around Damian, I could say we were friends but I think it's more than that. My brother Mike was non too pleased about how close we had gotten, he saw him as somewhat of player and he was convinced he would do nothing but hurt me.

Things is I knew different, Mike and Damian didn't really mix in the same circles and so he hadn't really gotten to see him outside of the work environment, but I had and once I'd spent time with him I couldn't get enough. Sadly my time on the road was coming to an end, it had been a temporary thing until my ex's stuff and been removed from my house. My over protective big brother had wanted me out of the way and as he put it "safe" and I guess I understood why.

I take a quick glance around before ducking into Damian's locker room, I find him in front of the mirror doing his usual growls and muscle flexes, I watch slightly and bite my lip until he notices I'm there.

"Hey beautiful, I didn't hear you come in" he smiles "you know your brother will go mad if he finds you in here"

"He'll also go mad if finds out I was with you all night last night but what can you do?" I shrug and he chuckles

"Yeah that was a fun night" he smiles "I had no idea you were that good at bowling"

"Damian I was hoping we could talk..........."

"Damian I need to speak with you.....now" Paul says looking between us "y/n would you mind waiting outside please"

Nodding I step outside but on the inside I was worried, the tone of Paul's voice didn't sound good to me and I was worried about what that meant for Damian.

"Y/n what are you doing?" Mike says walking up to me "why are you waiting outside his door, I've warned you about him"

"I......."

Before I have chance to speak Paul emerges from the room and gives us both a nod before motion ing for Mike to follow him. I rush back into the locker room to find him sat with his head in his hands.

"What happened?" I ask crouching in front of him

"A couple of the guys got in a fight in a bar last night, they've told Paul that I was with them and that I threw the first punch" he sighs "I can't prove otherwise"

"Yes you can" I say standing up "I'm not going to let them do this to you"

"Y/n don't please" he says standing and taking my hands "I don't want you to get in any trouble"

"And I'm not going to sit back and do nothing" I say rushing out of the room.

I rush through the corridors looking everywhere for Paul, eventually I find him talking to my brother and a couple of other guys. They seem to be sharing a joke but I was not laughing right now.

"Paul, Paul I need to speak to you please" I say and he looks at me "it's about Damian"

"Y/n whatever trouble he is in stay out of it" Mike says

"I'm sorry but I can't" I say taking a deep breath "Damian wasn't at that bar last night, and the reason I know he wasn't there is because he was with me all night"

"Thankyou for telling me y/n I appreciate your honesty" Paul says "and I'm sure Damian will appreciate it too"

When I look my brother is gone, I spin around just in time to see him charging back down the corridors. I run after him with Paul hot on my heels "Mike! Mike please stop, let's talk about this"

Mike keeps on walking taking no notice of me, he reaches Damian's locker room just as Damian walks out, the next thing I see is my brother tackle him to the ground and start swinging with Damian fighting back

"I told you to stay away from my sister, why didn't you listen, I warned you" he shouts

"Mike please stop" I plead "Please"

Paul gets security to pull him off and he stands between them as I watch on.

"I don't know what's going on between you two and I don't care" Paul says "but you are both suspended for a week, I don't tolerate fights"

Paul's leaves with security leaving the three of us standing I  the corridor, my brother shakes his head and walks away and Damian goes back into his room. For a moment I look between the door and the corridor not sure who to follow before finally making my choice.

"Why did you do that?" Damian asks

"I was trying to help but you got in trouble anyway becuase of me" I say as tears stinging my eyes "it's true, you can't win no matter what you do"

"Don't say that I don't wanna hear that from you, you can" he says turning to face me "no body has ever done anything like that for me before, you are amazing, you're not afraid of anything"

"I'm afraid of everything, I'm afraid of losing my brother, of being alone, but most of all I'm afraid of going home and never again feeling the way I do when I'm with you, of never seeing you again" I say and he wraps me up in his arms

"I never wanted to come between you and your brother, but I never expected to feel this way either" he says "the way I see it I have two choices, I let you go or I fight to be with you, I've made my choice and now I'm asking...........y/n will you come home to florida with me?"