Chapter 5✔️

"Wakey Wakey." I opened my eyes to the voice, a different man stood in front of me. His sinister grin made shivers run through me. His face was scarred up pretty badly, like he was in a fire or something. Something glistening snapped my gaze from him to it. A knife was in his hand, like he was ready to stab me. or maybe he'll give it to me and let me go? Doubt it. "Time to run a little test." He brought the blade to my mouth and sliced the stitches off of my lips, a bit aggressively. A whimper left my mouth as the blade grazed my lips and some blood dripped off my mouth. "Test one." He announced, stepping back and someone else entered the room. Their hands were bound and a sack was over their head, like they were here against their will. The man before had something in his ears. Presumably earplugs. "Rumor them to explode or something. You'll be rewarded if you do."

" Screw you." I spat. The guy with the scars, I'll call him scar for now. Like Lion King, you know? Anyway, Scar grinned more and brought the knife up and shoved it into my leg. A scream left my lips as the pain shot through me.

"Now I have no problem cutting that tongue out of your pretty mouth. So you might want to do what you are asked." He told me, yanking the knife back out of my leg, making a whimper escape my throat.

"Ne-never." I stammered out. Scar narrowed his eyes at me before waving his hand at the window to the hallway. Someone came in and removed the person from the room leaving only me and Scar.

"Let's play a game." He muttered. Bringing the knife to my face. "How many cuts do I make before you do as you're told?" He questioned as he dragged the blade, pressing slightly to leave a small line of blood. It didn't hurt as much as my leg, so I kept the emotion in. Glaring into his eyes.

"I'm not a child." I muttered. He smirked down at me. Something running through his mind.

"No you're not." He agreed. Placing his hand on my hip. The air got caught in my throat as he rubbed circles onto my skin, moving the shirt up slightly. My jaw clenching tightly. "I heard you might have some daddy issues." He whispered as he leaned over me. "Daddy never loved you? Or did he love you too much?" I shook my head at him, trying to ignoring his fingers gripping onto my hip, squeezing hard as I looked away. "Oh I know about your dad. Firenze used to work with us, you know?" He mentioned. His other hand reached up and grabbed my jaw, squeezing my cheeks as he forced me to meet his eyes. "Of course, he left us to try and protect that slut of his." I glared at him at the mention of my mother, his fingers getting close to my mouth. I jerked my head back quickly and grabbed his hand with my teeth, biting down hard on his finger. He let out a scream as I could taste his blood. My jaw locking on him.

He took his other hand and started to punch my head. First my cheek, then my eye, then a hard hit to my temple. People came in as my vision got spotty, my head shooting back as I try to get my bearings. My head pounding from the blow to my temple.

"You bitch!" I heard Scar yell at me as my vision cleared and I saw him coming at me with the knife. One of the people grabbed him by his arm, stopping him from stabbing me. I watched as they whispered something to him before he glared at me, his hand holding his injured hand. There was a lot of blood coming from it. I spat the blood out of my mouth, finally realizing it was there. The hit to my temple made me disoriented.

"I'm going to make you regret that." He seethed at me as someone escorted him out. I looked around, seeing about three people in here with me.

"I heard a rumor.." I started, everyone froze, waiting for the finishing words. I heard someone running back in. "That you all stopped breathing." I finished. Watching as someone brought a needle to my mouth to sew me back up as the three people who worked for hydra started to collapse, not breathing anymore. Someone came in trying to get them to breath, but it was no use. They started to get them out of the room as quickly as possible as I whimpered at the needle was going in and out of my lips.