Chapter 11✔

After Bruce stitched my arm back up, Bucky took me to his room which led to his bathroom. I let him bring me to stand in front of his shower. My arm was wrapped carefully in a plastic wrap to keep it dry.

Bucky gently took the bottom hem of my shirt, pulling it up and over my head, his eyes never leaving mine. His hand lightly touched my cheek as he leaned down and let his lips dance on my lips, like a feather. Shivers ran down my spine from his gentle touches. His metal hand rested gently on my hip as I brought my hands to rest on his chest, trailing them down and pulling his shirt up and over his head.

Our lips reconnected, softly moving against each other, almost like we were both afraid of hurting the other. His hand left my cheek, weaving into my hair softly. My hands moved to undo my pants, letting them slide down my legs and pool on the floor, as I did the same to his. Bucky unsnapped my bra, helping me remove it as I pushed my underwear off, helping him remove his as he led us into the shower, turning the water on as we entered.

I gasped as the cold water hit us, which he took advantage of, pushing his tongue into my mouth and pushing me to lean against the wall. His short hair was hanging in his face as the water dripped off it and onto my cheek. Blood changing the water color to a stained red color as it went down the drain.

Bucky's metal hand gripped my hip, holding me in place as we kissed. My leg lifted up when he grabbed it with his other hand and wrapped it around his waist as he pushed into me. A moan left my lips as he buried himself deep into me. I bit his lip and sucked it into my mouth as he pulled back and pushed back in just as deep, a grunt leaving his throat.

I don't even know if the water had heated up over us yet, I was too distracted which I'm guessing was Bucky's plan. He pushed me further into the wall as he shoved himself back into me deeply, he was moving slow and steady. Like he was enjoying the moment we were sharing. My leg started to ache as I tried to stay steady. Bucky must have noticed as he lifted me up on him, wrapping my other leg around his waist and my ankles locking to hold myself up as he held me onto the shower wall. I started to grind against him as he held himself deep into me. He groaned as he pulled away from my lips, trailing kisses down my neck, his teeth scratching against my skin.

I let out a loud moan as my walls tighten around him, my orgasm reaching a peak as I kept grinding hard onto him. I felt him stiffen as he started to pump out his climax. I moaned more as he didn't stop, growing fast and rough. Slamming harder into me, his metal hand gripped my hip tightly to hold me up as he extended my orgasm out, his skin rubbing against me with every thrust, overstimulating my already sensitive nerves.

Bucky brought his lips back to my mouth, kissing me hard, shoving his tongue back into my mouth. He moved me away from the wall, bringing me under the crashing cold water which burned my skin. Bouncing me on top of him, making him go deeper with each bounce. He was muffling my screams and whimpers of pleasure with his mouth, dancing his tongue around my mouth, like he was trying to taste every single thing I've had today.

My walls tightened around him for the second time, he was throbbing, nearing his finish with me. I clenched around him, pulsing myself around him a few times as he groans, both of us finishing at the same time. He pumped in and out, riding out our orgasms. I moaned as he pulled his lips away from me. Letting my legs drop from his waist as he held me up, pulling out of me carefully with a popping sound.

Bucky took my hands and wrapped them around his waist, having me hold onto him as he got the shampoo and started to wash my long hair for me. Rubbing his fingers firmly into my scalp, a moan leaving my lips at the feeling. Relaxing into him more. I leaned back when he finished, letting the icy water rinse the soap out as he got a loofah and started to wash my body. I released him so he could wash my skin better. The sponge dragging over my skin, making sure to get any leftover blood off of me.

"You are so beautiful." He whispered, leaning down and kissing me softly again. I smiled into the kiss.

Once I rinsed off, Bucky got out, wrapping a towel around himself and grabbing one for me, and wrapping me up in it. I smiled up at him as he grabbed another towel, trying his best to squeeze the water out of my hair. He was being so sweet. He leaned over to wrap the towel around my hair the wrong way, and I leaned in and kissed his nose. That earned me a smile from him. He was making me so happy. He grabbed the gauze that Bruce had given to us and started to remove the cling wrap and wrap my stitched up arm with the gauze.

"Want to watch a movie with me, doll?" Bucky asked as he scooped me up making a squeal leave my lips in surprise.

"Are you trying to distract me, Mr. Barnes?" I asked him sweetly. He grinned down at me as he laid me on his bed, still in the towel.

"Possibly, is it working?" He remarked back.

"Maybe." I said as he laid down next to me, grabbing the remote to the tv that was in front of the bed. "What are we watching?" I asked as he was doing some things on the remote, the screen changing to a streaming thing that Peter probably set up for him.

"There's a new Cinderella movie on Amazon Prime, I believe." He said with a chuckle. "That Peter kid was mentioning it." I laughed at him.

"Serious?" I curled up to his side as he wrapped his arm around me, wiggling the towel off of me as I pulled the blankets up to my chest. I noticed his eyes look down as I did that.

"Is that okay?" He asked, pausing on the title screen of the movie. I looked at it, it seemed to be a musical.

"Yeah, as long as you don't get too distracted." I mumbled as my hand rubbed his bare chest, using my fingers to follow the lines of muscle, going lower slowly and then back up. I heard his breath hitch at the feeling, as I projected some of my arousal to him.

"Guess we'll just have to keep watching it until we can focus." He chuckled as he grabbed me, pulling me on top of him as we start to kiss again. That night we had to rewatch the movie three times, and probably will have to again tomorrow since the final time we fell asleep in each others arms. The main feeling running through me? Content and happiness. Which was a first.

Word Count- 1,233

Final Word Count- 1,266