Chapter 6✔

"Elle? Ella? Can you hear me?" Someone spoke up.

"Come on, Cinderella, it's time to wake up." I heard someone else speak up. I cracked my eyes open slowly, the bright light of the room seeping between my lashes as I tried to focus my vision. Tony Stark and a man I didn't know looking at me. "Welcome back, Sleeping Beauty." Tony said, a small smile spreading on his face. "You gave us quite a scare back there. Had to lock the others out to keep them from freaking out." I stared at him, confused. How did I get here? I glanced around. Were we back at the tower? How did they get me out?

I thought about it for a minute, remembering a man had broken me free. The sound of gunshots and screaming echoing throughout my mind.

"My name is Bruce Banner." The man next to Tony introduced. My eyes snapped over to him. "Can you tell me what Hydra did to you during your stay?" He asked, his eyes were concern but also nervous. Why was he nervous? I opened my mouth to speak, shocked when I could actually move my lips. My hand jolted up to my mouth where I felt the small scabs forming like a connect the dot game around my mouth. Tony frowned, following my fingers as I felt tears in my eyes forming.

"Hey." I looked at Tony as he spoke, grabbing my hand. "It's okay. We've got you now. You're safe. So are your sisters. They're with Clint, Natasha and Peter in the living room. Everyone is really worried about you. Especially, Bucky. I dunno what happened between you two before you left, but he is on edge." Bucky... I frowned at his name. Why did I sleep with him? It only makes running harder. "You slept with him?!" Tony snapped, releasing my hand. I froze.

"Wh-what?" I questioned. I said that in my head, not out loud. Tony stared at me shocked.

"Just now. It was like you were speaking to me in my head. How did you do that?"

"I-I didn't- I-" I stammered out, my voice was raspy from the lack of use. I only used it to fight back the few times they let me in Hydra.

"You asked why you slept with him." Tony said, his brown aged eyes staring at me in thought.

"Th-they injected me with stuff.." I explained, Bruce stared at me wide eyed. "May-maybe they did something to me.."

"Do you know what they injected you with?" He asked. Tony was just staring, confused. He was trying to figure out how he heard my one thought.

"They never said. There was glowing liquid, various colors, greens, blues, reds." Bruce walked to the computer and started to type, taking notes I assumed. Tony grabbed my hand.

"Show me." He said. I looked at him confused. "Think about it. What they did, the injections. Just think about it. Try to remember it." I took a breath and tried to think about the injections. Flashes of being stabbed, cut ran past my mind, then the shootings, the people Scar tried to get me to kill with my power and shot when I disobeyed. The injections and eye drops were next. The feeling of my blood boiling and freezing. It felt real again. I let a whimper out as my blood reacted to the memories. My veins turning black, then blue and then red. Reacting just as they did for each injection like I was being reinjected with the liquids. I heard a grunt from next to me.

"He-hey! Ella- Calm down- Tony!" I heard Bruce shout as I let out a scream of pain. Tony's hand left my hand. A thud sounded next to me and Bruce kept repeating Tony's name. "Fr-Friday get Bucky, Steve and Mr. Regner in here! Now!" He yelled. My body jolted as I felt the burning and then freezing of my blood. It was like acid running through me. Was it acid? Their was a door slamming open and shouts.

"What happened?!" I heard someone shout. Hands grabbed my face, a shushing noise hitting my ears as it felt like someone was pulling me towards them into a cradle position. My body calmed down as I let out a final whimper and my mind went blank.