Tione ❤️

Here I was once again trying to be a good house wife to my long time boyfriend Juon. Once again I had slaved over a hot stove for this nigga and he was 3 hours late. All he had to do was pick up the phone and let me know what it was so I wouldn't be looking stupid, but knowing juon that was too much like right. We had been together 5 long years and it seem like lately we was falling apart.  At one time this man was my everything. We talked, laughed, and even cried together and seem like nowadays the fairytale we once had was going down the drain.  When Juon and me first met I was still in school for business. Off rip we had a bond and it wasn't anything I couldn't have from him. He funded me going to cosmetology school and supported me so I felt that he really loved me. That was five years ago and shit is very much so different, I just can't figure what.
Sorry if I didn't introduce myself before but my name is Tione I'm a dark skin beauty standing at 5'3 with silky long jet black curly hair, I had the perfect set of titties that set up with out a bra  with  a small waist with a big booty Judy booty that was all natural. Most people thought I could be related to Teyana Taylor because I resembled her I couldn't front she was a baddie but I was something more serious.
  Since I got tired of waiting on Juon's no good ass I decided to clean up my kitchen. If he wanted to eat he would have to dig that wasted food out of the trash. At 25 I had everything a woman could ever dream of I had a bomb ass 4 bedroom penthouse in the upper Southside of the city, a brand new 2021 Mercedes Benz truck and a successful hair  and hair care business that was going global around the world. Even having all these things it still didn't keep my man.
Since my no good ass man wasn't coming home tonight I decided to call my cousin Gucci. Gucci and I had been close since I was born and joined at the hip since I could walk. Gucci was 2 years older than me and wiser than most women.  My cousin was a bad bitch and most of these women was threatened by him because he keep hisself up and looked better than half these bitches born ass women.
" Hey Gucci", I screamed when he answered the phone. His background was loud as hell which let me know he was at work in nibblez, one of the hottest strip clubs down in Jax. Gucci was the one kept the strippers make up and hair flawless at all times
" hey my boo, I was just about to give you a call.. you know I just seen that no good ass nigga J in here and missy is..." before Gucci could get another word out I had Vaseline all over me and my nikes was laced up to a tea. (If you from the old school you already knew what that Vaseline was about)... it was on.