Tione ❤️

Juon had came and swooped me up from Gucci and we were now in the house handling business. Juon had threw me on the bed as soon as we came in the house and was  now eating my pussy like no tomorrow. Juon was slurping on my clit so hard I almost kicked his ass in the face. The pressure of him sucking on my clit had me doing somersaults in my beard
"OMG!" I Moaned out in pleasure, this was the best I'd ever had. Joan thought I was staying because of love I was but this niggas head was lethal and he had me hooked. As he continued to slurp and eat on my wet pink pussy he made sure he was giving me full eye contact.
" Cum on daddy's tongue right now!" He demanded, the moment he said those I couldn't take it and did as I was told. He devoured my pussy just that fast and I'd forgot bout the past event these past weeks. After having an outer body experience from this niggas tongue I already knew to get on all fours because he was about to have my pussy purring. When I got on all fours, Juon licked my pussy from the back then spit on his fat wide 7 inch dick and slid in me with ease. When he slid in a moan escaped my lips because it had been weeks since I had the dick and my pussy had to get use to his size.
" Who pussy is this" he asked in a hoarse voice. By the way he was sounding I could tell he was about to come to his climax. Juon could never last so I never got to my peak that's why I never understood why I was so crazy over him.  Before I could even respond this nigga had fallen over me and I was now disgusted.  This nigga was snoring all in my ear that was my que to take a shower.
Before I could take a shower my phone kept ringing repeatedly so I figured it had to be important. When I retrieve my phone I had to do a double take because it said that I was receiving a call from Juon but Juon was sleeping right in front me. Something in my gut  just told me to answer the phone. Before I answered the phone I turned the shower on so I didn't wake juon up because something was going on.
" Hello", I said into the phone when I answered.
The person on the other end was a woman and the words that left her mouth had my heart stuck in my chest. She stated " Hoe tell my baby daddy our daughter needs milk and he left his phone downstairs with us." All I could do was hang up the phone and keep the scream I wanted to let out inside of me.  Out of everything she said, her saying " a baby and she was doing stairs struck me most." When I peaked out Juon was still sleep. I closed the bathroom door and hopped in the shower to get this nigga stench off of me. The whole 30 minutes I was in the shower I cried and promised myself this would be the last of any tears over this nigga. When I got out the shower, I decided to put on my all black Armani one piece jumpsuit and my all black Reebok's with a ring on every finger I had. When I was finish I headed downstairs to the front desk because I needed to know what apartment this bitch was in.
" Hey Mrs.Louise, I lost my key is there anyway you guys could give me another to my boyfriends and I new apartment." I said in the sweets voice.
Of course she eyed me but I kept my nice smile on so she wouldn't second guess me.
"Hey baby, you're business must be doing good for you to be able to afford rent in both your penthouse and that apartment. It's such a nice blessing you're giving allowing your sister to be there." This messy bitch and the nerve to say she knew damn well I was the only girl, this hoe lived for drama and if she kept it up she'd be next on my list. When she gave me the key I took the elevator right to the 2nd floor. Before the elevator doors could fully open I was in beast mode. When I began to knock on this bitches door I covered the peephole so she couldn't see who it was.
" Who is it?" She said sounded irritated. Bitch I'm the one that should have any irritated vibes, I continued to stay silent as this dumb ass bitch started taking the latches off the door. As soon as she opened the door I connected a 3 piece combo that this bitch didn't even see coming!
" Please please stop I'm sorry I just wanted to talk!"
I honestly didn't give a fuck what this bitch was doing I continued to punch and kick her ass because she knew what she doing. In the mist of beating her ass I had zoned out and was on her like a lion attacking his prey until I heard a baby crying and it stopped me.
When I got off of this bitch she was almost unconscious, I just left her there went to see this baby she claimed was my mans and when I saw her I was stuck in my tracks she was the splitting image of Juon.
" Please don't hurt my baby she's innocent" that bitch manage to get out. She didn't know me well because I didn't care about her but I wouldn't ever hurt an innocent baby. Seeing this baby made me realize this was the same bitch hair I was keeping cute and now I know she was flaunting her baby in my face. My heart was hurt but I wasn't about to allow this bitch to know that I quickly got myself together and left her apartment as quickly as I had came. Juon was my heart but this shit here was too much. These last few weeks had showed me all that I needed and I was over juon it was time to move on, wait til I tell Mecca about this slimy ass shit! Juon was going to feel my Wrath.