Juon 💔

Tonight had been one of those nights I wasn't trying to be fucked up with Tione. Even though I told her she didn't have to cook earlier today she still chose  to  do so, so she would just have to eat that dinner by herself. In the beginning I had mad love for Tione and even paid for her to finish school but it seem like since her business was popping this past  year she didn't need me. Y'all probably reading judging a nigga but ion give a fuck. A nigga like me didn't need a bitch doing anything but being pretty and Tione  couldn't just do that. Yes I know I just said I paid for her to go to school but I honestly thought I could change her mind because I knew how she felt about me but as you can see that didn't work.
Right now I was in nibblez one of the hottest strip clubs giving my last to this  bad bitch Missy. Back in the day I was able to afford Tione schooling cause I was doing anything to get money but, the way the city was set up at the moment that's wasn't even an option.
While I was enjoying my time with Missy, my phone had been going off for the last 10 minutes I knew it couldn't be no one but Tione or maybe even my baby mama Trina. Between the both of them they were both working my nerves but it was something I just couldn't be bothered with right now. Tione didn't know about my baby mama or my 2-month old daughter Junie and I was doing everything in my right mind to keep it that way. Honestly I didn't love my baby mama she was just something to do when I didn't want to be with Tione and one night became a forever for me. Tione on the other hand was the one I wanted to marry at one point in time but, now I was just holding on because the money was rolling in.
Missy was doing everything that was keeping my dick hard and the sight of her had me biting my lip. She was thicker than thick she almost gave Tione a run for her money but she couldn't compare to the beauty she had. While she continued to hypnotize me with the sway of her hips I was enjoying every second of it until I blink too fast. By the time my eyes look again Tione was in full beast mode and had yanked Missy off me beating her ass like she had stole something. Tione punches connected WAP WAP WAP ... so powerful I could feel the bones in Missy's face crack.
"Bitch did you think it was okay for you to be up here with my man", Tione yelled as I pulled her off of Missy. "BITCH", Missy screamed, As she snuck Tione that was the worst shit she could've done because before I knew it Tione was out of my grasp and getting more licks in on this no fighting ass hoe, In a way I felt bad for Missy cause she didn't know Tione was really Floyd May in a dress but I guess she had to prove herself in a club full of people. As I tried to grab Tionne she swung and started connecting punches to my face. Before I knew I had backhand her ass. Tione knew better to ever put her hands on me especially if I didn't put my hands on her. The moment I slapped her I regretted it because now her and her gay ass cousin was jumping my ass...