Trina 💕

Juon had to be one of the stupidest motherfuckers on this planet if he really thought I wanted to be with him. Yeah at one point of time we was fucking around but I didn't want a child out of the equation. Of course when I found out I was pregnant I wanted the baby because I knew the benefits of being with a hustler but that was very much short-lived. In the beginning this nigga had bank but since having this baby I learned he ain't the one with the big bank like he claiming it's his bitch.
When I first met Juon I made sure I kept myself up but what's the point now when this nigga not even a real baller. In the beginning I didn't introduce myself but I'm Trina Juon's baby mama. I'm a 4ft 9 chick covered in tattoos and stacked to the Gods I had the most beautifulest hazel eyes that niggas got lost in and a cute pixie cut that was cut to the T, sometimes I was mistaken for Rihanna but I knew I was prettier. For the longest I had been going to Tione to get my hair cut even when I was pregnant and she didn't even think to ask who the father was, I mean of course we weren't friends or anything but I would think with everyone around the city talking about this being Juon's baby she'd think to question it but nothing. She was really naive to what was right in front of her it's almost as if she was in another world. Sometimes I felt bad for how Juon was doing her but at the end of the day I had to get mine.
When I heard the door slam I was happy as hell Juon had decided to leave  after him slapping me I decided to get up and ice my damn lip, I was so sick and tired of his ugly ass being here for the last few weeks. He wanted to act like he cared about my daughter but in reality he was only hiding out here from Mecca's ghetto wild ass. Mecca could bump with the best of them and although I disliked her dumb ass daughter I didn't even want to go there with her. That's why a few weeks ago when I seen Tione I didn't even speak and I rushed past her with my daughter because I knew if she'd seen me carrying a carseat she'd probably want to stop and see her. Sitting here thinking about a few weeks ago my daughter broke me from my thoughts with her crying I knew she was ready to eat. While I got up to warm her up a bottle I noticed ringing in the distance and it was Juon's stupid ass phone he had left. When I picked the phone up I seen this bitch Missy calling and I immediately became angered. Missy was my half sister and a local stripper at Nibblez where I had met Juon almost a year ago. The only reason I could think that this hoe could be calling my babydaddy is because they were fucking. A few weeks ago, Juon came in here all beat up shit and tried to act like he was jump by some niggas but now thinking about it I heard that same night Missy got her ass whooped for fucking with some bitches man. Of course I never thought it would be my sister because she knew all about Juon and I, but now I see that slimy bitch didn't care about me or my fucking daughter. It was one thing Juon being dirty with me while he was with Tione but to include my sister that was the sickest shit ever. In the last few months I had taken a lot of shit from juon because I thought he loved me this man would put his hands on me and not only that he was going home to another women he claimed meant nothing to him. At some point I did fall in love with juon and I allowed him to even bring girls in the bedroom because I thought that would keep him but it showed me it wouldn't. I was losing him how I thought I had him. But I was over all of this shit.
Since Juon wanted to play dirty I was about to play even more dirty than him. When I got my baby fed and sleep I decided to pick up Juon's phone and call Tione and let her know everything this nigga was doing right under her nose. This niggas phone was the sickest he had so many nasty ass pictures of other woman that you'd think he worked for PLAY BOY.
RING RING RING!
" Hello", she said in that fake ass perky voice, causing me to roll my eyes I even snickered a little knowing I was about to ruin this bitches day.
" Hoe tell my baby daddy our daughter needs milk and he left his phone downstairs with us." I stated in a serious tone.
Before I could even hear her reaction the phone hung up and I was shocked because I at least expected the bitch to ask questions,but she didn't. DAMN! I knew Joun was going to be upset and my feelings got the best of me.. what the hell did I just do?