Mecca 😈

Hey y'all my name is Mecca B and I'm Meceon, Mickey, Mikey and Tione mom. I'm 50- years old and I don't look a day over 25-years old. My black didn't  crack and I didn't  dish out shit I couldn't  take. Most people compared me to Lisa Raye because I had a nice looking body like hers and I had the face of  Jada pinkett smith. Most of these bitches thought Tione's body was fake but my baby body was as natural as it came.. SHE GOT IT FROM HER MAMA!!!!!!!
When I seen Tione the other day at Nephew Gucci's house I knew so shit was off. When Tione told me about all this shit that had been going on I was highly upset. Juon knew how I got down so I wasn't sure why he was testing my patience especially when he knew Tione was her brothers and my heart. Soon as everyone had finished eating I signaled Tione to get her ass up because I knew she was praying I had forgot about what I said in my room. When i signaled her I seen her brothers giving me the side eye, I quickly ignored them because I didn't owe them an explanation when it came to my child and I didn't need them getting their hands dirty especially since they stayed in trouble.
When I left out the door Tione was right on my heels and we were headed to her penthouse.
After a 30- minute drive, we had finally made it to Tione's and I out was out of the car before it had completely stopped.
" Tione stay in the car I won't be long!" I yelled while walking in the building. I heard her from a distance
" Yes ma'am" she said. One thing about my daughter I had raised her to be respectable and I didn't accept anything less, my mama didn't do it with me and I didn't do it with my children. When I made it in the building I made sure to take the stairs because I didn't want any cameras seeing me. Taking the flight of stairs to the penthouse I let myself in once I got where I was going. Being the mama bear I was I always kept a key to all my kids places in case they needed me for any reasons. When I entered the penthouse I couldn't help but smile because my daughter was doing well for herself and I was proud of her. Growing up my kids didn't have it rough but I did what I could for them and they didn't go without. Seeing this penthouse always put me in good gracious because my daughter was doing the damn thing. When I reached her bedroom Juon ass was sleeping like a baby.. I laughed in my head because he was about to remember this ass whooping. While he was sleeping I crept out of the room and boiled a hot ass pot of grits and YES THIS IS THE TYPE OF NIGGA MADEA WAS TALKING ABOUT. While them grits got boiling hot I had me a glass of that Platinum Chardonnay. Mmm! The taste of this wine had me ready to damage. When them grits started to form big ass bubbles it was time. This nigga was about to get that ass tore up!