Part 8

"I don't want to share you." Sienna looks at him in all his seriousness confused. "What do you mean?" She laughs. "I mean I don't want to share you, be mine." He puts it almost more as a demand than a question. "I don't know-" she get's cut off. "I can't stop thinking of you. Can you?" She looks down at her feet nervously, "No, but I also don't know what I feel."

"Let's figure it out, together." She looks up at him and directly in to his eyes and smiles. "Okay. But nothing is set in stone yet, we just take it day by day, okay?" Instead of answering with words Regulus guides his hand behind her head and kisses her gently and a lot softer this time, but with more passion than before. Sienna happily welcomes his warm kiss and the two of them stands there for a few more minutes before separating and heading off to class.

Sienna reaches her transfiguration period just in time and rushes to her seat next to Rina. "Thank god you finally showed up" Rina laughed at her and Sienna's out of breath sweaty self don't seem to go unnoticed. "Okay what have you been doing?" "I don't know what you mean" The blonde replies with a huge smile she can't seem to hide.

"Okay, keep your secret for now but you will tell me all about it eventually." Rina replies proudly with a big grin on her face. The two girls start focusing on the task ahead and not long after it is time for supper in the great hall.

The group joins at the Ravenclaw table awaiting their food to appear in front of them. Before any eating is to happen the doors open and owls comes rushing in with letters. Alecco is the first to get one, then Mareve and Rina gets theirs, lastly there is a letter landing directly in to Siennas lap. The group gasp shocked at this action as the only time Sienna has ever gotten any letters from home it is when someone close to her has died.

She opens the letter nervously with all of her friend's eyes on her. She takes a big breath of air before she begins to read the content of the letter.

Dear Sienna my sweet child,
We would like to remind you of this years Christmas party and how important it is for your future. Hope school is treating you well and that your grades are nothing but perfection.
Love mum and dad.

"They are unbelievable." Sienna sighs a little relieved but also disappointed. "What did it say?" Asks Lion. "They are just reminding me of my duty as their pureblood daughter." Sienna looks over at Amali when she again opens her mouth. "You realise that we only have a year and a half left until our lives are no longer ours?" She says with tears in her eyes. Amali looks down at her feet just as upset as Sienna is.

The whole group knows what she is talking about as it was well known that the pureblood families only marries each other arranged by their parents. Although Sienna and Amali were considered outsiders this was their chance to redeem themselves in their families eyes. The group went quiet and when the food arrived the blonde had lost her appetite and stormed out of the great hall alone.

This didn't go unnoticed by Regulus and he quickly followed the girl outside to her usual spot. He ran towards the girl and when he reached the spot he sat down next to her. Without a word he offered her a cigarette and Sienna took it gladly. The two of them sat there in complete silence for a while just smoking and thinking.

"Do you want to talk about it?" The boy next to her asked with a small but comforting smile. She looked at him for a second and without a word she smashes her lips on his. She gets closer to the boy and straddles him all while not breaking the kiss. He welcomes her gesture and guides his hands from her thighs closer to her ass. He squeezes it lightly and she releases a soft moan through their kiss.

Sienna begins to rub her hips closer to his and as she does she feels his long member between her legs, sending sparks through her whole body. The feeling is electric and addictive and if it wouldn't have been for Regulus's will power she don't know how far she would've gone. "We should stop, it's not right of me to take advantage of you when your in a vulnerable situation."

"You are not, I want this." She replies seductively. "You deserve better than that, especially for your first time." "Who said it would be my first time?" "Oh sorry, I just assumed, I mean I have never heard something about you being in any relationships or anything." "That doesn't necessarily mean anything though." She replies with a short sarcastic laugh.

"You're right. I shouldn't have assumed." He replies a bit ashamed. She looks up at him with a smile. "You are right though." He returns her smile and they start kissing again a little before heading back to the building.

Regulus walks back to the Slytherin common room and meet up with his friends that are seated around the the fireplace. "Leave." He says firmly looking over at the fourth years seated in the second sofa by the fireplace. They need no second warning to know exactly who's talking to them and within a few seconds they disappear in fear as they whisper a small 'sorry'.

Zabini, Evan and Dirkik are all seated on the other sofa as they look over at Regulus as he takes a seat.
"What" he says looking over at the judgemental looks by his friends. "Where were you? We had a team meeting just a minute ago, the game is in two hours you know?" Zabini replays annoyed.

"Shit I forgot. Whatever they're not even that important, we train four times a week, I know what needs to be done." He replies as he grabs an apple from the fruit bowl on the table. "Well, hmmm, maybe, just maybe, it matters because, I don't know, you're the CAPTAIN?" Dirkik replies.

"Right." Even laughs, "Who cares, we're playing Ravenclaw, they haven't won any sporty competitions in years." The boys lighten up as they leave the common room ready to start the first match of the season.