Introductry

Hello, I'm the author of this book. You can refer to me as my initials which are B.R (the initial at the end isn't my last name) or you can refer to me as bri, I'm fine with that for now. You can also just refer to me as the author or you can create a nickname that you would like to call me. I don't mind that much.

My gender of the day: Non-binary. (genderfluid)

My pronouns: Any/all (but as of right now, I prefer they/it + maybe he/him.)

My Sexuality: Bisexual/Biromantic.

A few things about me:

1. I have another account which is my main, the account is YourAnimeAddict33 ( @YourAnimeAddict33 )

2. I do art and sing for choir.

3. I spend a lot of time, procrastinating what feels like work/is work.

4. I am Sixteen.

5. I have a internal instinct to run away from any bug I see, I rarely ever stay by one. (I'd never voluntarily go camping ever)

6. I've never been in a relationship myself but I know about them and have researched them extensively as well as examined almost every relationship that my family has had, past or present. I know the differences between healthy and not healthy.

7. I play Sims 4 and Minecraft, sometimes.

Oh and my first oneshot will be from a manga called: Who made me a princess/Suddenly, I became a princess. It's a lucathy oneshot. It's canon and the chapter will have spoilers of the manga so if you don't want spoilers, i'd skip that oneshot.

I do a ton of fluff and angst sometimes but it's usually good because I only do it when I'm inspired.