TogaOcha

- Our Anniversary -

Pronouns - Any/all (thee/thim/ther preferred)

Sexuality - Bisexual/Biromantic

Disclaimers For This Fanfiction:

1st Disclaimer; Fanart/Videos used in this fanfiction are not mine.

2nd Disclaimer; Manga/Anime Series in this fanfiction is not owned by me.

3rd Disclaimer;  However I do own the plot, so please do not steal it.

4th Disclaimer;  If you do not support lgbtqia+ then I would not recommend this book or this page for the most part cause it's gonna be mostly Lgbtq+

Warning(s):

1st Warning;  Please do not leave hate comments.

Why;  Because I don't want it on my posts if you don't like an part of the story then please let me know, not with hateful intent.

2nd Warning; No Trigger Warnings

Grammar-Spelling Errors

Please let me know, I'll do my best to fix them.

Part(s) That Confuse You?

Please let me know, I'll do my best to explain the part/parts.

Summary;

AU: In This Au, Ochako is a spy for the league of villains and she's dating himiko. Himiko is still a yandere but she's a good girlfriend. Shoto isn't a spy but he's good friends with his brother in secret. Ochako and the lov is fully aware. Shoto doesn't reveal her being a traitor because she doesn't expose him for being friends with his brother. Ochako and Shoto pretend to be close but they both just use each other as an excuse to sneak off to see Dabi or the lov.

Small summary: Ochako is surprising himiko with a gift for their anniversary as well as giving Shoto a ride to see dabi. (He has a blindfold on).

Ochako's POV:

———————————————————————————————

Shoto helps me get the gift as well as the daisies, into the car safely then we hop in. I tie a blindfold around his eyes and give him ear mufflers. I begin to drive carefully as he held the daisies and the bag with the present in it.

I drop him off at their secret meeting spot. They hug as I pull out from the parking spot. Dabi took off his blindfold and Shoto removed the ear mufflers. He smiles and so does Dabi. I smile and begin to drive.

Dabi signs to me 'good luck with your anniversary, Ochako' I sign back, 'thanks Dabi. Enjoy the time with your brother.' He pats shoto's head and salutes me. I laugh. I salute him back then drove away completely. It took me 3 minutes to get to the base.

I park in the shadows and then I knock on the door. I heard some shuffling from inside and they come to the door. Shigaraki opens it with a hoodie and glasses on.

He lets me in. "Thanks." He closes the door, he points to togas room. "She's in her room." I nod, "ok, shigaraki."

I run up to her room with the flowers in my hands and the bag that's holding that gift is hanging on my shoulder. I knock on her door.

She opens it. "Happy anniversary, himiko!" She smiles and hugs me. I give her the flowers and she twirls a bit. She smells the daisies. "You remembered!" I giggle, "of course! How could I forget, my love?"

She laughs a bit, "I suppose." I smile and take out the gift that I got her. It's a care package, made in secret by me for himiko specifically.

She beams and opens the care package.

The care package has: My blood as well as a few of her favorite UA students blood, and I got her a few new knifes, I also got her blood stain removing kit and bandages and ointment for wounds.

She gets wounded sometimes when she is practicing her knife work and she really likes blood (cause of her quirk), she gets happy when she can drink blood and transform into them. She especially likes transforming into me for romantic reasons.

She says 'it's like walking in your shoes, I love it when I can see you when your not here cause of my quirk!'

"Thank you so much! I love you, Ochako!" She embraces me and I return it. We pull away after a few minute then I smother her with kisses. "I love you too, himiko!"

She caresses my cheek and then runs to her closet. She grabs a few gifts and plops them in front of me. I smile. "This is too much, already.."

She shushed me. "Sh. It's what you deserve, and i had the money to get it so your getting it!" I glare and she waves dismissively at me.

"You don't need to be concerned.. it was no problem for me!" I sigh and soften my gaze. "Thank you, Babe." She nods with a grin.

I open the box in the middle and I giggle. I glance at the shoe box and then grab the shoes. Oo! What pretty boots. They're black and reach just above my ankle. I reach into the bag and I find lots of my favorite candies and sweets in it.

"Baby! I love it, but I wish that I could've gotten you more.." she pats my head. "Babe, it's ok, let me spoil you!"

"Okay," I cup her cheek and give her a peck on the lips. I grab the third bag and reach into it. I look at the pillow and blush.

The pillow is a custom made one and it has a Purple Heart, my favorite color and then it has himiko and me on it.

"Thank you so much!" She smiles and kisses my cheek. I smile and we hug each other. I begin to eat the candy but I share it with her. "Want to watch our favorite movie?" I nod excitedly. "Yes!"

She laughs and puts on the movie. She eats some of the candy too and we cuddle for awhile.

—————————————————————————————   

Ending this chapter here...    

Sorry, it's short.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

All Rights Reserved    

Words / 997