Lucathy

- Friendship -

Pronouns - Any/all (They/It/He preferred)

Sexuality - Bisexual/Biromantic

Disclaimers For This Fanfiction:

1st Disclaimer;  Fanart/Videos used in this fanfiction are not mine.

2nd Disclaimer;  Manga/Anime Series in this fanfiction is not owned by me.

3rd Disclaimer; However I do own the plot, so please do not steal it.

4th Disclaimer; If you do not support lgbtqia+ then I would not recommend this book or this page for the most part cause it's gonna be mostly Lgbtq+

Warning(s):

1st Warning; Please do not leave hate comments.

Why; Because I don't want it on my posts if you don't like an part of the story then please let me know, not with hateful intent.

2nd Warning; No Trigger Warnings

Grammar-Spelling Errors

Please let me know, I'll do my best to fix them.

Part(s) That Confuse You?

Please let me know, I'll do my best to explain the part/parts.

Summary;

AU: In This Au, Luca is really close with athanasia. They share their life experiences with each other. Nobody has any idea how close they are. Aeternitas didn't get caught, as he jumped bodies and hid himself amongst the crowd.

Small Summary: Athanasia is having dinner with Claude, zenith, and ijekiel. She notices luca's presence and invites him to eat with them.

Athy's POV:

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

I walked into the dining area with my dad. I smile and Zenith (Jeannette) greets me then so does ijekiel.

I can sense Luca's aura.. I look around and ijekiel tilts his head. "What are you looking for, princess?" I giggle. "Oh. Don't worry about it, I just zoned out."

"What would you like to eat?" Zenith and Ijekiel smile, "some of the tea and sweets." "Perhaps some pie."

I sigh. "Of course! Let me talk to the maid." I went over to the maid, "hey, pretend I'm talking to you for a second..?" She nods and smiles.

"Lucas. I know your here. If you want to eat with us, I don't mind." The maid giggles and shrugs. He communicates with me through my mind. 'I'm pretty sure that your father would. I'm fine either way, it's just something seems off about a servant in there..'