Todobaku

- Understanding -

Pronouns - Any/all (He/they - preferred)

Sexuality - Bisexual/Biromantic

Disclaimers For This Fanfiction:

1st Disclaimer;  Fanart/Videos used in this fanfiction are not mine.

2nd Disclaimer;  Manga/Anime Series in this fanfiction is not owned by me.

3rd Disclaimer; However I do own the plot, so please do not steal it.

4th Disclaimer; If you do not support lgbtqia+ then I would not recommend this book or this page for the most part cause it's gonna be mostly Lgbtq+

Warning(s):

1st Warning; Please do not leave hate comments.

Why; Because I don't want it on my posts if you don't like an part of the story then please let me know, not with hateful intent.

2nd Warning; No Trigger Warnings

Grammar-Spelling Errors

Please let me know, I'll do my best to fix them.

Part(s) That Confuse You?

Please let me know, I'll do my best to explain the part/parts.

Summary;

Small Summary: In This Chapter/Oneshot, Bakugou sees todoroki crying. He tries to comfort him but he's not use to doing it.

Katsuki's POV:

———————————————————————————————

I grumble, "leave me alone, shitty hair." He pouts but he takes the hint and leaves. I begin to walk up the stairs when I crying, I immediately quiet my steps, and continue walking up. I then spot todoroki on the 3rd floor, with his knees covering his face as he held them tightly with his arms.

I pause for a moment before sitting next to him. "Oi, icyhot. Why are you crying?" He flinches, "oh sorry, Bakugo. I'll..-" I grip his shoulder, "it's fine, just.. talk.. or I'll set off my quirk."

He shivers and cuddles himself. "Why aren't you using your fire to heat up?" He gulps, "I was hit with two students quirks, one disables your quirk for a few days and the other, makes you show how you're feeling, I just suddenly started crying because I was feeling sad."

"So.. If you don't feel sad, you'll stop crying..?" My heart aches as I stare at him, his tears just keep flowing. He hums. I groan as I pat his head. He responds by leaning against me. I flinch in surprise.