Hilise X Axion

- Life -

Pronouns - Any/all (They/he- preferred)

Sexuality - Bisexual/Biromantic

Disclaimers For This Fanfiction:

1st Disclaimer;  Fanart/Videos used in this fanfiction are not mine.

2nd Disclaimer;  Manga/Anime Series in this fanfiction is not owned by me.

3rd Disclaimer; However I do own the plot, so please do not steal it.

4th Disclaimer; If you do not support lgbtqia+ then I would not recommend this book or this page for the most part cause it's gonna be mostly Lgbtq+

Warning(s):

1st Warning; Please do not leave hate comments.

Why; Because I don't want it on my posts if you don't like an part of the story then please let me know, not with hateful intent.

2nd Warning; No Trigger Warnings

Grammar-Spelling Errors

Please let me know, I'll do my best to fix them.

Part(s) That Confuse You?

Please let me know, I'll do my best to explain the part/parts.

Summary;

Small Summary: In this chapter, axion remembers who it is from his dream. He knows now that hilise has died 7 times, and that in her seventh life.. she killed the entire inoaden family after she was wrongfully inprisoned.

You can bet that this has major spoilers for untouchable lady, so if you don't want any spoilers then skip this. I'm sorry.

Axion's POV:

———————————————————————————————

I wake up, startled as memories flood into me. I hold in a scream and grab onto my ears. My ears ring and I get a migraine. Hilise? I was right, but how'd I remember?! I get up and get dressed quickly.

My heart feels like it'll explode as I rush downstairs. The maids and butlers look at me. "Good morning, Sir Axion." I smile. "Good morning, I'll be heading out."

They nod in acknowledgment.. "alright sir. Thanks for informing us."

I wave and run outside. I grab a horse and hop on it. I ride it to the inoaden estate. I arrive after an hour of riding and tie my horse to a post.

I run to the door and knock. A butler answers the door, "hello. What brings you here?" I beam. "May I come in, and talk to hilise?"