Melissa x Nine X Yuri

- Polyamory -

Pronouns - Any/all (they/she/ze/mal- preferred)

Sexuality - Bisexual/Biromantic

Disclaimers For This Fanfiction:

1st Disclaimer;  Fanart/Videos used in this fanfiction are not mine.

2nd Disclaimer;  Manga/Anime Series in this fanfiction is not owned by me.

3rd Disclaimer; However I do own the plot, so please do not steal it.

4th Disclaimer; If you do not support lgbtqia+ then I would not recommend this book or this page for the most part cause it's gonna be mostly Lgbtq+

Warning(s):

1st Warning; Please do not leave hate comments.

Why; Because I don't want it on my posts if you don't like an part of the story then please let me know, not with hateful intent.

2nd Warning; No Trigger Warnings

Grammar-Spelling Errors

Please let me know, I'll do my best to fix them.

Part(s) That Confuse You?

Please let me know, I'll do my best to explain the part/parts.

Summary;

Note: I do not know the ship name for these three characters, so I just put Melissa x Nine X Yuri. I genuinely have been shipping them since the beginning of the book. I also ship just Melissa x nine or Melissa x Yuri on a regular basis as well. I could get on board with Yuri x Nine too.

Small Summary: In this chapter, they aren't dating yet. Yuri and nine have begun to get feelings for each other and they're both still in love with Melissa. Melissa is aware of nine's feelings but isn't aware of yuri's just like in the manhwa.

This will (probably) contain spoilers of 'beware of the villainess', so if you don't want any spoilers then I'd recommend not reading this, until you've read beware of the villainess.

Nine's POV:

———————————————————————————————

I arrive at the garden since yuri requested to talk about me and her and Melissa. Melissa was given one too but she didn't understand what it was about and figured that it'd be better if we talked it out without her.

She also had to decline because of her brother jake, and jack. They were causing a ruckus again.

Yuri walks up to me. I wave to her. "Hello nine." She waves back, "Hi, love rival."