Chapter 24 - Without you

(Another Him - Enzo) Now...

I need to tell them all the truth soon, really soon. I know now that my place is here, by my mate's side and my little man... But how can I pledge myself to this pack if I'm not honest, if they don't know all the truth. At the same time, I can feel that Sam is not ready yet and Ryder even less.

At least, the fight yesterday changed it. I can't believe how many times he drew Hope. There are at least 50 of her portraits. I can believe he even drew her tiger form and he doesn't even know it's her.

Dan doesn't want to leave the drawing book. He keeps it in his arms, like it's the most precious he has. That makes me realize even more how much he's missing his mother.

"Hey buddy, you know I miss her too." I tell him.

"When will I see her again?" He asks me.

"I don't know... What I can tell you is she's with us all time, in every breeze, every cloud... In the rain. Everywhere!"

"She will come back!" He affirms. I wish he was right...

"What about your daddy? He's here, maybe it's time for you to give him a chance." I ask him to change the subject.

"Did you see how beautiful her tiger is!"

"I know munchkin! Your mother really wanted you to know your father, so you should."

He groans: " Fine! I will try."

"That's all we're asking for. For you to try."

"Do you want to go check on him, now?" I ask him and he just nods.

He used to speak all the time which was cute and annoying at the same time but since his mother died... It's crazy how I miss that now!

The first place we checked is Ryder's office and we did right as he's in his office.

"Hey Alpha Ryder, Dan wanted to know if you're free now." I say, Dan hiding behind me to change. I can see happiness pass through Ryder's face. He gets up and kneels in front of Dan.

"For you, I will always be free. There is nothing more important than you little man." He says with a big smile.

I stayed a bit with them before excusing myself to let them together. They need to spend time alone, to create their own links.

I follow Sam's scent and find her in the training ground.

"Bella, you're so sexy dress like that!" I tell her, making her blush.

"Shut up! Someone could hear you!"

"Good! They all need to know who she belongs to!" My leopard comment. Agreed!

"Where is Dan?" She asks.

"With your brother. So I'm free!" I smirk, thinking at All the things we could do during this free time.

"Not happening honey. I still have 2 hours of training."

"Fuck!" I mumble.

"Do you want to train with me?" She proposes.

"Do you think you can handle me?" I challenge her with a raised eyebrow.

" Honey, I can handle you in bed! So of course I can!" She teases me.

"Challenge accepted! Show me what you got!"

We trained for two hours and I have to say she's not bad, for a werewolf. Werecats don't have a pack so we're naturally stronger. We can stuck in small groups but it's rarely more than 5 people. Even though Hope and I used to stay in a bigger group.