Chapter 45 - Let me love you

(Him - Ryder) Now...

"What?" I ask, surprised by her demand.

"I think you heard me correctly. I want you to mark me, please." She now begs.

Damn, she's killing me here!

"What's wrong? You don't want to?" She asks, frowning.

"Oh believe me, baby girl, I do! The idea of Marking and mating with you is not leaving my mind."

"Then what?" She asks, confused.

"I don't know, after all that happened, I was imagining to court you, to date you and to make you fall in love with me... like a normal couple, you know." I explain.

"Ryder, I've been in love with you for as long as I can remember! You took my virginity less than 48h after rejecting me and we've a little man together. Don't you think we're passed over being a normal couple?" She smiles.

"Okay, apparently I can forget about romanticism and being a gentleman." I mutter.

"Sorry...." She mumbles.

She sighs: "You're right we need to fix us and to build a real relationship before marking each other. I've to win your forgiveness for all the things I did... I'm so sorry. You don't know how many times I wanted to see you, to tell you everything."

"Hope, stop!" I cut her. " We both made mistakes, baby girl. So I would rather let the past where it belongs in our back."

"You don't know how much I dreamed of finding my way to you. It's a dream coming through." She says before her eyes darker.

"Don't Baby girl! I'm here with you, don't go there!" I order her.

"This is too good to be true. You're not even upset with me and gosh you have a lot of reasons to be! You're just all sweet and I don't deserve it. I don't deserve your kindness. And I can't help it, after so much time with that monster, to think it's another of his creepy games..."

She looks so tired and stressed right now.

"Believe me, a few weeks ago I wouldn't have welcomed you so nicely... But someone knocks some sense in me and every time I'm touching someone, I see a memory of you. Let me tell you that what I saw made me fall even harder for you. I really liked what I see. I'm here Baby girl, this is real. I swear!" I tell her.

"Who convinced you?" She asked, curious.

"Willow, she told me. She was one of your friends."

"She is... Sort of." She replies with a small smile.

"I love you, Hope, I always have, I always will. Even when I was upset with you to the point I was thinking I will never forgive you and I wanted to hate you, my feelings for you never changed. It's impossible for me to not love you. And seeing the amazing woman and mother through others' eyes is only the confirmation of what I always knew : you're the only one for me. I want to court you, to prove to you I'm worth your love."

She smiles and perks my lips: " And you're the only one for me. Fine, court me, I can wait for you to mark me later. But I've to let you know my tiger is not really patient and the more I feel her, the more she will become demanding about wearing your mark. Right now, that she's still fainted in my head, she's already bothering me for running with her Alpha wolf. "

Damn, I can't wait either! And then I think about her diary.

"What's with that smirk?" She asks.

"Will she be only bothering you about the marking? Not about the mating, my little pervert." I tease her.

"What does it feel like you know something that you shouldn't?" She asks suspiciously.