Chapter 3

══════⊹⊱❖⊰⊹══════

The next day comes, another chaos ensued within the second year's classroom.

This time, m/n was sleeping peacefully until one of his friends, mainly Aimi, who was the mastermind behind the plan.

The two are at each other's neck while hannah looked at them with bloodshot eyes, guess she had a rough night. She only sighed and went back to doing what she was doing.

Their teacher wasn't around, apparently they had to call for an emergency meeting.

As for their classmates, well, they really couldn't care-less.

They were used to m/n's shit. Ever since he enrolled in seijoh, the school life of his fellow batchmates has never been the same as before.

At this point of the year, they just gave up on trying to avoid chaos. They learned that no matter what they do, m/n's an unstoppable brat.

A knock resonated the whole classroom, the two who's previously arguing froze and slowly turned towards the door.

They saw a tall silhouette of a man. So it was safe to assume it was one of the faculty, so in a panic they shuffled back to their seats and acted as if they didn't just started biting and scratching one another.

Their class president was the one who opened the door, looking at his classmates before opening it to make sure they're in their best behaviour.

He slowly slid open the door to reveal, a tall student with sleepy eyes and unruly hair, Probably a third year.

Everyone seemed to relax as they processed that it was not one of the faculties. The third year looked at them with skepticism but shook it off and went straight to the point.

He pulled out a totoro keychain within his breast pocket. Dangling it.

"Anybody here who has the name hannah? A note said to bring this to you."

His deep voice was no shocker but still, woke the sleepy student's system up.

"Hannah, he's uh calling you."

This snapped the restless lady who's too absorbed into writing her notes, feeling a sudden rush of embarrassment.

She went towards the boy, she saw the item and immediately brighten up.

"It's my key chain..!"

She quickly grabbed the keychain forgetting the person infront of her. After staring at it and inspecting if anything was damaged she turned again to the third year.

"Thank you, and sorry for my friend"

The third year only looked at her, with a questioning look.

"So this 'your admirer' that wrote this is your friend?"

Hannah nodded, not entirely listening to what he was saying and was once again distracted with her key chain.

"Huh? oh yeah, his name is m/n. There he is."

She pointed towards the boy who was eating an onigiri, with a drink in hand. The third year couldn't stop himself from laughing. He was reminded of a chubby rabbit looking at the boy's cheek.