Chapter 12

══════⊹⊱❖⊰⊹══════

M/n's eyes fluttered open from the sound of clanking and whirring downstairs, he quickly got into a defensive state, his mind raced as who could make the noise in such early time.

He slowly descended downstairs, he reached the last step, the clanking and whirring was coming from the kitchen. He cautiously went towards the place, only to be greeted with a messy sight.

(Seijoh Boy of your choosing) was covered in eggs, your 6 year old child was laughing at the sight of his father. They were into their bonding session that they didn't noticed the h/c-nette walk in.

M/n watched as they bond, his husband imitating a shush sound towards your child as they proceeded to make another batch of pastries. He shook his head, a smile forming in his face as he find the scene adorable. Yet, this of course didn't stray him away from the fact that the two troublemakers had made a mess on his beloved kitchen.

"(seijoh of your liking)...why is the kitchen a mess?"

He asked innocently, A closed eye smile was seen on his face, whilst a vein on his temple was visibly throbbing. The father and son slowly turned around to see m/n.

"Oh hey...darling! Me and (your child's name) is just making something for you!"

He desperately tried making your mood a bit better, but clearly, that's not going to work. M/n cracked his knuckles as he slowly approach the two important people in his life. The smile was still there, but a burning aura was surrounding m/n. Signifying he's not going to be nice.

"You brats!"

M/n shot up from his bed, he frantically looked around to see where he was. He was in his own bedroom, he sighed in relief, sweat beading down his face as he recalls his dream.

He felt his cheeks flare up from the dream of his, the feeling of embarrassment bloomed inside m/n's chest. He shook his head violently, thinking the thoughts of his recent dream would disappear.

As the boy desperately tried to go back to sleep, his now active mind wouldn't let him. The image of his lover and child in the dream kept on forming at the moment he closed his eyes. Don't get him wrong, he didn't hate it at the same time, he didn't like it. It was... embarrassing per say.

A frustrated scream was let out by the boy on his pillow, as he begrudgingly stood up and pick his phone from the bed table.

2:00 AM
Sat

Thank god it was the weekend, the boy let out once more a relieved sigh, as he went to his closet to find an appropriate hoodie and shorts.

After he double checked his things, he went out of his home and started walking towards a 24/7 convenience store. His need from the convenience store? He doesn't know. But what he needs right now is to freeze his goddamn brain. That's what he wants.

He opened his phone, plugging his earphones playing a random song in his all time favorite playlist. Then he proceeded to check his messages, he was recently added by his upperclassman, oikawa tooru in a gc where the other third year was.

Majority of the time, the gc would be lively during discussion, and at night. Around 10-12 pm.

He usually watch them talk, as he felt out of place. But when asked he would reply of course, but majority of the time he would just sit back and observed, he felt like he invaded their group and as a way of redemption was to be the silent one.