Chapter 17

══════⊹⊱❖⊰⊹══════

"Ah honored guests! Welcome, welcome!"

Nekomata beamed at the newly arrived athletes on the vicinity. Opening his arms wide as he gives off a friendly vibe that everyone was grateful for, behind him was his of course, dear student athletes.

While a certain h/c-head was brimming- no, frothing with excitement, he was basically jumping up and down. Of course, iwaizumi noticed and pinched his behind softly, making him wince and stop what he was doing.

The others who witness the silencing of the energetic one, struggled to breath as they tried not to let a single laugh out of their system. In fear of the vice captain's next victim.

M/n scanned the crowd behind nekomata, until his eyes landed on a certain grey and white-ish locks, that are style upwards. His eyes widen, as he realized who it was. It was the person he wanted to see.

Bokuto Koutarou

M/n couldn't help but do a little victory dance as he waits for the coaches to exchange pleasantries. Iwaizumi noticed him and only bat an eye, he has other things to think of other than m/n...he thinks.

The team was lead to their dorm for the whole duration of the training camp, and was instructed to go to the cafeteria after setting their things down. A player from nekoma was waiting for them outside.

M/n was the first one to finish unpacking, zooming out of the room only to bump into someone. He felt a warm sweaty flesh hit his face before losing his balance, he closed his eyes as he accept his inevitable demise but before he felt the solid hard ground he felt a warm hand touch his waist making him gasp and flutter his eyes open, and there he was greeted with amber colored eyes staring into his soul, a sly smirk was sculpted on the player's face. M/n found him, handsome. Really charismatic making his cheeks flare up from the embarrassment and the position they are in.  A shout from iwaizumi made him shot up from his previous position.

"Ehe- Uh- Sorry about that...?"

The guy's smirk only broadened as he examines m/n more.

"Kuroo. Kuroo Tetsurou but you can call me baby or daddy if you want"

M/n only grew flustered at the reply, rubbing his nape and looking everywhere.

"S-sorry, but i'm not into that kind of stuff-"

Kuroo laughed and slapped m/n in the back a rather harsh one, which m/n winced but daren't show it. He didn't want to look sensitive to the guy.

An irk mark appeared on the ace's temple as he and the others watch how the kuroo guy interacts with their friend.

"Now now iwa-chan, i don't think m/n-chan would appreciate you going up there and start beating the crap out of that tacky bed hair looking rooster."

"Besides~ M/n-chan is not some helpless baby, im sure he can fend him off if he wants to."

Oikawa stopped iwaizumi from approaching the two further, his words contrasted with his face. A dead look on his face while a vein in his temple throb visibly which can be alarming for people.