Iwaoi Ending Pt 2

══════⊹⊱❖⊰⊹══════

(Mention of softcore porn?, fetishes, kinks?. Read at your own risk :D)

"Ready to go?"

The tanned male asked m/n who was shaking his hands, hoping to remove the cold feeling before going out. He let out handful of breath before muttering a shaky 'yeah'.

Iwaizumi landed his arm on the boy's shoulders, pulling him close to him, planting a kiss in his forehead in hopes to ease the boy's nerves.

"Calm down love, if you ever feel like breaking down just hug me, aight?"

He reassured him, squeezing him gently as he stared at e/c worrying orbs. M/n wordlessly nodded as they exited his apartment.

Walking towards the hospital where they're supposed to meet his friend.

As they walked along the halls, nothing but deafening silence, the atmosphere contradicted the overall interior. The mere bland white color along with the smell of rubbing alcohol and red, black lines along the walls.

M/n shivered at the thought of every patient that has died within these walls. He never had any good memories with hospital, well, has anyone really? People go to hospitals to be treated, sometimes to be diagnosed and only to be informed that they have a week to live.

How fun is that? Right.

Iwaizumi held m/n's cold hand tight, constantly glancing at him just incase anything happens.

Iwaizumi realised that m/n changed. He wasn't the carefree boy he knew back in highschool, he's more responsible, solemn even. And yet, iwaizumi managed to fall for him once more. Unironically, at the moment his eyes landed on his h/c locks, and his smile.

To iwaizumi, it was everything he needed to know that he was once again, head over heels for the man he knew back in his youth.

He also believes oikawa would say the same, for he and that charismatic male has always agreed on one thing and its m/n being a heaven's sent.

An attraction that can never be swayed easily, as one might say. It's lovesick.

A cold hand touched iwaizumi's chest, making him flinch in surprise.

"Sorry"

He looked to see whose hands was it, turns out it belonged to his one and only. His surprised look was replaced with a loving smile.

"It's fine, don't say sorry about it"

He replied, getting ahold his hand and kissing it gently, making m/n blush from the contact.

"A-anyways this is his room..."

Iwaizumi felt the dread in his voice. He frowned as he observes m/n's eyes turn into a glossy one.

"do you wanna cry first?"

He offered, rubbing the less taller's back, in hopes to comfort him.

"No, it's fine, i can do this. I'm a strong independent man"

M/n replied, a futile attempt to lighten the mood between him and iwaizumi. As iwaizumi stared at him surprise, he grew conscious of what he said and quickly retreated back to himself.