Chapter 19

══════⊹⊱❖⊰⊹══════

"Suga-chaaaan!"

The h/c haired boy ran with full speed towards the third year who was talking to his peers, sugawara, the person who was called turned to see the boy. He opened his arms to catch the boy as m/n jump in his arms.

Sugawara took a few steps back from the sudden impact of the boy, either way, he successfully catched the boy. He only received a giggle and a boop from the nose.

"Very alert as always, suga-chan!"

M/n praised sugawara, detaching himself from the setter and dusted his pants before turning to the guys that sugawara was talking to earlier.

"I'm m/n! suga-chan's besto friendo! Nice to meet ya!"

He greeted, extending his hand to the two who had their eyes wide open from the things that unfold infront of them.

"Nice to meet you, y/n. I'm daichi sawamura, the captain."

Daichi bowed politely before pointing at the tall male who had his hair tied in a bun, he looked really manly to m/n.

"This big guy's asahi. He's our ace."

M/n nodded before shaking both their hands, and wished them a great experience together. And they did the same.

M/n turned to sugawara, hugging the setter before nuzzling his head on the boy's neck. The others watched in fascination as the boy get comfortable on sugawara. Whilst, the seijoh members watched afar, their chests flamed with jealousy.

"What's got you all cuddly with me right now?"

"Mmm....i just missed you suga-chan..alot has happened ever since we hang out."

"Oh! Oh! and also, i met two of your first years! the tsukishima guy and the little guy! shoyo!"

M/n told the boy, looking at him before giving him a puppy dog eyes. Sugawara already knew what the boy meant. He could only sigh and pat the boy's head for comfort.

"That's amazing m/n, im glad you find them fun. Im sorry if tsukishima was a bit mean to you, he can be of an asshole.."

"Fine fine, after exams i'll hang out with you. Is that fine?"

M/n squinted his eyes as he pouted, his index finger and thumb caressing his chin. Before nodding slowly. Sugawara was satisfied with the answer and turned to look at daichi and asahi who was awkwardly standing there with a sweatdropped in one side of their face.

"You can hug me all you want later, okay? Right now im full of sweat and i need to talk to my teammates"

Sugawara explained, pulling away from the boy's tight grip. M/n visibly drooped down, sugawara only ignored it. He knows for a fact he won't be able to say no if he keeps on looking at him.

M/n took it as a sign to leave him be, and went to look for someone to bother. He skipped his steps out of the gym to go and find akaashi or bokuto. Over the course of days they've been together, the trio grew fond of one another. Sometimes the trio would spend their free time sitting under the shade of the tree and talk about their experiences in school with an occasional offer from the ace to the h/c-nette if he wants to transfer there.