GOTEI 8

Naruto: "By fighting of course..." he said gaining a raised brow from Esdeath. "...and the strongest ones will make it and the ones with the most potential." Once he said this huge smiles appeared on Morgiana and Kenpachi faces while a small one appeared on Esdeaths.

Esdeath: "Well, I will be seeing you Naruto in three days" Once she said that she disappeared. Kenpachi started to walk away with Morgiana on his shoulder waving at Naruto. Once they were gone Naruto looked at the empty Seireitei with a smile. 'This will be interesting.'

(Expect a different writing style cause it's been like one year or so)

---------

(Naruto POV)

The events of the tryouts were interesting, to say the least, and in my opinion, I didn't expect such a huge turnout. But I should have thought about that when I placed up all the fliers around flaunting about the new compound and how beautiful it is. As this thought came to my mind I couldn't help but scan the 6 other people in the room with the captain haroi's on. To my surprise, they wore them with pride to show their the best of the best. A small smile came across my lips as he looked at them.

???: "Ara Ara is the little one all jolly," said an elegant and very feminine voice. A tick mark appeared on my head as I looked at her, but to my dismay, she brought her sleeve up to her face and giggled.

 A tick mark appeared on my head as I looked at her, but to my dismay, she brought her sleeve up to her face and giggled

Kiyo Kurama

As I looked at her all I can think was just the word dangerous. She acts all innocent but she is just as bat shit crazy as Esdeath. As I was thinking and not voicing out my thoughts. Our eyes made contact and within seconds I forgot where I was but as soon as this absent-mindedness appeared it disappeared. As this passed all I could think was dangerous. I remember her tryout I gained chills. With just a looked he almost died.

(Flashback)

As I looked at people being thrown out of fighting rings it was how you say, enjoyable. It may have been enjoyable for me but deep down it was just disappointing to see such losers show up and barely have any chakra or anything that stood out or was worth noticing. As I looked at the next pairing I was stunned by the woman's beauty. She moved with elegance and not a single movement was wasted on anything. She even had this strange aura around her that crushed anything that opposed it. In honesty, it was creeping me out. Her opponent was a big burly guy with an ax and with what I could tell jounin level chakra. While looking at the match up I gave the good to go sign to start.

He dashed at her with impressive speed for someone of his level. As he went for an overhead slash hoping to cleave her in half, but suddenly stopped. The crowd and I were both conflicted by what was happening. Then the large man dropped his ax which caused a slight tremor, and brought both his massive hands up to his throat, and started to squeeze. While he was doing this I looked at the woman who had a small unsettling smile on her face. As the man's face changed shades from red to purple I spoke up.