My Home From Home

No copyright laws I do not own Naruto or it's characters or bleach and it's characters also grammar is not the best

"" speaking

' ' thoughts

BOLD - Hyourinmaru or HM for short / Suzumebachi or SB for short/ KURAMA

BOLD UNDERLINE - TECHNIQUE

LAST TIME

When they got to Konoha Naruto ditched them right away going home. He noticed that the section of Konoha he lived in was right next door to the red-light district. 'Ok, I have to either move or improve my district and living conditions.' When he got home the smell it was producing made him want to gag. He did some in-home cleaning to freshen up the place a bit. When the smell was gone Naruto took a scan of his living conditions and it was not great or good. Naruto started to think of which option to proceed with.

-------------------

Our white-haired protege is seen seated in front of Hiruzen with documents in his hands. As he looked at the aged kage, he was thinking of where the perfect place to place his new home would be. Hiruzen cleared his throat getting Naruto to refocus on him.

Hiruzen: "Naruto..." he said staring at the boys' blank face. "...What do I owe this pleasure?" He said with a friendly smile.

Naruto: "I'm here to talk about my living conditions..." when he said this it gained a raised brow from Hiruzen. "...I want to reconstruct the area that I live in."

Hiruzen: "And why would you want to do that?" he asked with a confused face. Naruto looked at him with a deadpan face then morphing into a light glare. This glared had no effect on the aged man as he has already had his fair share of glares in his day.

Naruto: "The area I live in is unsuitable for me to live in, and it also looked terrible..." he said with barely any emotion in his voice. "...The area is an eyesore for anyone that comes to Konoha to see the sites..." he said with a pause. "...wouldn't you agree?" The old man said nothing as he looked at the boy because what he said was quite true. He raised his hand up to his beard scratching it a bit. He looked at Naruto with a questioning look.

Hiruzen: " I see where you're coming from Naruto, but you can't just destroy a section of konoha and remake it like it's new..." he said looking at the boy dead in the eyes. "...Plus there are businesses and homes in the area so it would be horrible for them to lose all they have." Naruto was ahead of the old man and slammed the stack of documents on his desk startling him a little.

Naruto: "Already ahead of you, these are documents of the residents in the area agreeing to my proposal to change the area for the better..." he stated with a small satisfied smile. The old man was shocked at the number of people who agreed to this. 'How did he get them all to agree to something like this' he thought. Hiruzen looked through documents with multiple different signatures and sighed.

Hiruzen: "You really know how to stack the paperwork, huh." he said as a heavy sigh escaped his lips. 'At least he's thoughtful' he thought. "But a new problem arises..." he said frowning a bit. "...We don't have to money in the budget to reconstruct a whole area, sorry Naruto," he said with a slightly sad look. Naruto looked at the old man with a questionable look. He looked around the office spotting Anbus in the ceiling ready to protect the old man. His eyes then traveled to the picture of the Fourth Hokage. 'I wasn't planning on using the money yet but I have no choice, wait I could use the area around the estate as the Seireitei and the area in Konoha as a front so no one knows about it' Naruto sighed. 'I don't know why Hyourinmaru and Suzumebachi thought that would be a good name but whatever.'