Back and I'm Better

No copyright laws I do not own Naruto or it's characters or bleach and it's characters also grammar is not the best

"" speaking

' ' thoughts

BOLD - Hyorinmaru or HM for short

BOLD UNDERLINE - KURAMA

The next morning in konoha the villages woke up to a very peculiar sight, there was snow covering half of the village. The children who woke up were having the time of their little lives making snowmen, snow angels, and even having snowball fights; While the adults were in awe at the new sight. The children called it a winter wonderland while the adults we just puzzled about their new surrounding, snow in October.

(SASUKE UCHIHA POV)

Sasuke got up and was going through his daily routine of brushing his teeth, showering, and making breakfast. Sasuke head to the empty living room in the main branch house. When waking through the living room he came across a family picture: with him, his mother, father, and older brother Itachi. Sasuke picked up the photo and upon looking at this picture Sasuke felt sadness, but once his eyes drifted to his brother he felt nothing but hate and rage. Tightening his grip on the picture frame. "I swear ITACHI I WILL HAVE MY REVENGE AND WHEN I DO YOU WILL REGRET LEAVING MY ALIVE!" sasuke yelled. Still looking at the picture with the happy family he was once apart of his rage boiled over and in frustration he throw the picture against the wall the was shattering the glass.

Sasuke realized what he did and in fuming anger turned away from the broken frame, and walked towards the front door. He looked back towards the broken frame on the floor, and just turned his head opening the front door. He was hit was a cold breeze shocking him. "What the hell" Sasuke said confused look on his face looking at his now covered in snow compound. His shocked face switch to one of brooding. He took a short inhale of the fresh cold air and began his journey to the academy.

(NARUTO POV)

The sun's ray slipped through his curtains hitting his face causing an irritated groan to escape Naruto's mouth. Naruto new turquoise eyes fluttered open. His eyes squinted instinctively because of the brightness of the light. Naruto knew deep down he didn't want to go to the academy because it was the worst: being made fun of, called names, sabotaging his grades, so he just started skipping because to him what's the point. "Might as well  go today because I skipped the last 2 days" Naruto said tiredly. Naruto Sat up in his bed surveying his room his eyes past a sword that was propped against the wall his brain register what he just saw. He jerked his head back in the direction of the sword causing a *CREAK* to be heard from his neck. "AH MY NECK!" Naruto screamed falling and rolling on the floor in pain. Once Naruto recovered he inched closer over to the sword.

 Once Naruto recovered he inched closer over to the sword

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"WOW!" Naruto said awestruck by the swords beauty. Naruto could tell the sword was powerful because the power it was resonating was coming off in waves. Naruto felt his own body and power reacting to the sword and he could feel the sword call out for him like it was missing a piece of it's whole. Naruto reached for the sword not realizing that his reishi was going off like crazy freezing over his room. Naruto's hand kept getting closer and closer. It felt like an hours as Naruto reach for the sword when in reality it's only been a couple seconds. Once Naruto gripped the sheath of the sword his reishi  stopped poring out of him and dwindled down to what it once was way above normal reishi level.

The True Ice Maelstromजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें