I'm a little mad (Part 1)

No copyright laws I do not own Naruto or it's characters or bleach and it's characters also grammar is not the best

"" speaking

' ' thoughts

BOLD - Hyorinmaru or HM for short / Suzumebachi or SB for short

BOLD UNDERLINE - KURAMA

The chilling mist is separating for our white-haired protagonist as he carries his blue zanpakuto in his right hand. We see him walking among the frozen battlefield that withholds frozen and broken chunks of ice that are scattered randomly on it. As he continues to pass ice pieces they crack and break. One breaks in front of him causing him to stop. He looks down at the ice and see's an arm. He stares at the arm with a blank face looking at the purple-tinted skin that was caused by the cold temperature. He looks around at the other large chunks of ice. He sees the silhouettes of bodies within them that causes a slight frown to appear on his face.

His gaze returns back to the fallen arm. He lifts his foot over the arm and with one swift motion he stomps on. The arm shattered like glass under the pressure. When the duties were done Naruto continued to look for his target in the frozen landscape. He came upon a smaller than normal ice chunk. Overall the size was disappointing compared to the others but this one held value. Not sentimental value, but a value that would make your stomach churn in disgust. Naruto narrowed his eyes at the ice block and made out the shape of a short and ugly man. This man was the reason for the carnage and suffering for the Wave. Just the mear sight of the man-made Naruto want to beat his face in. 

Naruto raised his free hand towards the man's ice tomb.

Naruto: "This type of death is to good for you, but alas we can't have what we want..." Naruto started to position his hand in a snap like form. "...Right Gato." 

*SNAP*

Every ice block reacted like a chain, shattering and being lost into the mist with the last being gato's. As all the blocks shattered Naruto let out a sigh. 'HOW DID I EVER GET INTO THIS MESS' the white-head thought.

(A DAY AND SOME HOURS BEFORE NARUTO POV)

It has been a week since Naruto's and Hakus first encounter. After that, they would meet up with each other and talk and get better acquainted. Both would even go as far as spar with each other to keep each other on their toes. But Naruto would always win because of his overwelling abilities.

We find Naruto on the bridge watching Tazuna and his men working. Naruto could help but he was having one of his lazy and passive days. He was also lost in thought thinking about the quality time with Haku. He could basically hear her now yelling his name.

???: "NARUTO...NARUTO...NARRRUUUUTTTOOOOO!!"

Naruto was jolted out of his thoughts by the shout. He looked at the sources to only show a disappointed face.

Sakura: "Why are you spacing out!?"

Naruto didn't answer he just stared at the girl with a neutral face but deep down he was disappointed by her presence. Sakura just stared at the white-haired boy waiting for and answer.

Naruto: "do you want to know something?" he said getting closer to the banshee.

A blush began to creep on her face as the boy grew closer.

Sakura: "W-What?" she said trying not to make eye contact with his turquoise eyes. Naruto grew even close to the point where they were mere inches away.

Naruto: "Your quiet flat."

There was a silence between the two as the words floated in the air. Sakura regained herself and let out an ear-piercing scream that effected everyone on the bridge. To bad for the white-haired boy because he got the full blast of the scream causing his ears to ring loudly afterward. He yelled and covered his ears trying to reduce the pain.