Let Me Work My Magic

No copyright laws I do not own Naruto or it's characters or bleach and it's characters also grammar is not the best

"" speaking

' ' thoughts

BOLD - Hyorinmaru or HM for short / Suzumebachi or SB for short

BOLD UNDERLINE - KURAMA

(NO ONE POV)

EVERYONE: "WWWHHAATTT!!!"

As everyone was shocked to hear that the Demon of the mist was still alive, Naruto was just in his own world thinking about her. As they continued to doubt Kakashi, he looked over to Naruto to who was completely spaced out of the subject.

Kakashi: "Naruto..." he said snapping the boy out of his own world.

Naruto: "Yes?"

Turning his head and staring at the man who called his name.

Kakashi: "I see that all  this information on Zabuza isn't phasing you at all..." he said raising a brow and making everyone eye the white-haired boy. "...So that means that you already knew that the hunter nin was a fake"

He received a shrug from the white haired boy causing him to sweat-drop.

Naruto: "If I knew or didn't know changes nothing, he still got away and were still stuck here for an even longer time then we need to be" he said monotone like. 

Kakashi just sighed at his response because he knew Naruto was right.

Kakashi: "Since Zabuza is still alive we have to train to prepare for when he comes back" 

Sakura: "Umm Sensei, how will the little training we do make a difference?"

Kakashi was about to answer but he was interrupted by his white-haired genin. 

Naruto: "Any amount of training you get will make a difference in a fight regardless if you think it's a waste of time" Naruto stated with a neutral face and voice. As he stated this fact he gained a eye smile from Kakashi.

Time-skip ( forest)

As they were in the forest getting ready to train only Sasuke and Sakura were present and were waiting for Naruto and Kakashi to show up.

Sakura: "What is taking so long we were all just together not that long ago!!" 

The volume of her voice made Sasuke cover his ears in pain and wince.

Then she realized something, she was alone with the person she had a crush on. She looked at Sasuke who had his hands over his ears still adjusting to the pain he was in. Once he was done adjusting Sakura suddenly appeared next to him blushing and asking him out on a date but all she got was the signature Uchiha "hn", which made here fangirl.

While this was happening Naruto was watching them from the trees. He was beyond baffled that she was even allowed to be a ninja. Maybe the system is broken that they would let anyone become a ninja but they again he would be insulting his self. 'Maybe I should test them to see if they are truly ready to be ninjas' he thought with a wicked grin appearing on his face. Naruto hardened his eyes on both of them and released a little killing intent and blood-lust.

As he did this both of them stopped their activity and started to shake and sweat. Naruto began to up the intensity causing Sakura's to go weak in the knees and her fall to the ground breathing heavily. Naruto could tell she was going to pass out because of the pressure he was instilling on her. His eyes traveled to Sasuke even though he was still standing he was shaking viciously. Sasuke's hand reached for his kunai pouch on his thigh and pulled out one.