Evil girl

Part 5
Previous part
Jimin pov : I heard a sobbing sound from my bathroom. I wored my pant and I was about to wear my shirt but the sound increased so I kept my shirt in the table and went towards the bathroom. I was shocked that the door was not locked so I slowly opened the door and my eyes widened.
Present part
???: I was crying thinking that I am the one who is alive in this world full of zombies, but then I saw a handsome and attractive boy opened the door. I didn't waste any time, I ran and hugged him crying.
Jimin pov: I opened the door and saw a girl who was crying, she suddenly came and hugged me while crying. I missed my balance and we both fell on the bed. I was hovered over her. I tried to get up but she was hugging me very tightly. 
Y/n pov: I slept in the car but then I felt a soft and bumpy bed, I opened my eyes and saw myself in a room as it was very beautiful. I understood that our boys found this place to spend this morning. I came out and I saw Tae and Jungkook were sitting in the sofa. I smiled at them as the result they smiled at me. I decided to explore this house and went to the room which was on the first. I opened the door and saw something that made my heart feel heavy. I saw Jimin hovered over a girl. She was hugging him. Tears started rolled down my cheeks, I closed the door and ran to my room crying.
V&JK pov: we saw Y/n came out of her room she smiled at us, we also smiled. She went to Jimin's room as she opened the door she started crying and she ran to her room.
Jungkook: Why she is crying?
Tae: Let's go and ask to Jimin
Jimin pov: I saw my room door opened revealing Y/n. I was about to call her but she went while crying. I don't know what to do. I tried to get up but this girl didn't leave me. I again saw my room door opening with Tae and Jungkook , this time I didn't waste my time I called them for help. They came and helped me to get up
V&JK pov: we opened the door and saw Jimin hovered over a girl. He called us to help. We went and helped Jimin to get up but the girl was not leaving him. We pushed the girl and saved him.
??? Pov: I ran and hugged him he missed his balance and we both fell on the bed as he was lying on me. I hugged him more tightly when he tried to get up. I loved his face he was very beautiful. But then the door opened with a girl she saw us and went while crying. I am happy that the girl will not come in between us as she saw us like this. But then the door again opened with another 2 handsome boys. They both came and helped the boy who was lying on me but I didn't leave him. But then they pushed me on the bed and helped him to get up.
Jimin: Thank you
V&JK: Who is this girl ? & Why are you with this girl ?
Jimin: I also don't know who is she. I came to my room and I starting changing my dress as it was dirty. But then I heard a sobbing sound from the bathroom. I wored my pant and I was about to wear my shirt but then the sound increased so I went and opened the door and saw her crying. She suddenly came and hugged me while crying. I missed my balance and we both fell on the bed.
JK: Who are you ? (Angry tone)
??? Pov: I saw the 3 attractive men talking about me and one of the man asked me who I am.
???: I am Crystal
V: Why are you here ?
Crystal: Actually this is my home. I was with my friends in their home and some of them became zombies and started to bite us but then I escaped from them and came to my house. As I entered the house I went to the bathroom and started crying. But then I saw him (Pointing Jimin). I didn't knew what to do so I went and hugged him.
Jimin pov: She was saying about her and she went and hugged JK
JK pov: She was saying about her but then she came and hugged me. She was crying.
V: Get out of him.
Crystal to JK: Thank you for saving me
JK: Is this your habit to hug all the men ?
Crystal: I....I am sorry!
V: It's OK but don't repeat this.
Crystal: OK!!!
Crystal pov: Never I will never leave you all. I will seduce you all with my beauty and I will get all of you.
Crystal: Now you all introduce yourself.
Author pov: they introduced them and then they took her to the living room. Everyone was shocked to see a new member in their team. They greeted her and the introduced them. But the Jimin remembered something
Jimin pov: We were chatting with the new member but then I remembered something. I remembered about Y/n and I ran to her room. I knocked the door but there was no response. I shouted her name. But she didn't open.
Author pov: Jimin shouted but there was no response. But then other members came near Y/n's room then Everyone started banging the door and then finally she opened the door.
Jimin pov: We were banging the door and finally she opened the door. She was looking pale, her eyes were red as tomatoes and her nose was also red. It seems like she cried a lot. She was not able to stand. She was about to fall down but then I grabbed her. Her body was very hot, she was having fever. I carried her and layed her on the bed. I was feeling very bad that Y/n is sick because of me.
RM: Why she suddenly looking so pale ?
JK: Hyung I will tell about that later. Now we should take care of her.
Jin: Yes!!!, now who is going to stay with her because she can't be alone in this situation.
Jimin: I will take care of her. Because it is all because of me
Crystal pov: I was talking with my mens but then I went to room and changed my normal dress to a hot and skinny dress to seduce my boys. I came down and saw nobody was there. So I went and searched. Then I found them they were near a room. I went there and saw Y/n was lying on the bed, she was looking so pale and I saw something that burnt my eyes. Jimin was caressing her.
Crystal: What happened ?
J Hope: She is having fever.
Crystal: No need to worry I am there for all of you let that bitch die. (evil smile)
Suga: You are the bitch. How can you leave her to death?
Jin: Yes you bitch!!!
JK: We don't want you to take care of us
Crystal: I am sorry I didn't mean that
Crystal pov: Seems that she already seduced my boys and now it is my turn. I will make them as mine.
RM: OK Jimin you stay with her let her feel better.
Jin: Yes, I will bring you some food to eat
Crystal: Why Jimin is going to stay with her. Let her be alone.
Tae: What's the problem with you. Jimin like her and they soon going to be couples.
Crystal: What? No need I will take care of her.
Jimin: No it's all because of me so I will be with her.
JK: Yes let him be with her. We will go now coz they need some rest.
Crystal pov: I am going to kill that bitch. I will never leave her to Marry Jimin
Author pov: Everyone went to their room but Jin and Crystal were cooking for others. They finished cooking. Jin took some food and went to give it to Y/n and Jimin but then Crystal stopped
Crystal: Oppa I will give it to them. You go and serve the food to others
Jin: OK
Author pov: Jin went to serve the food to other but then Crystal mixed some poison in Y/n's food and served her. After serving she saw whether she is eating. Y/n ate the food.

                                 TO BE CONTINUED!!!!!!!!