Love

Previous part
Author pov: They all ate their food and slept. Everyone slept except Y/n
Y/n pov: I am little afraid about this Crystal. Suddenly I heard a sound from the basement door. I thought not to disturb them so I went there. I saw something!!!!!!!!!!!!
Present part
Y/n pov: I saw something which made me angry that this Jungkook was eating something.
JK pov: I was curious about this house so I went and started to explore it. I went to kitchen and saw some tasty and delicious snacks were there. So I took some of those and started munching it.
Y/n pov: I went near him without making any sound and I tapped his shoulder.
JK pov: I was munching my snacks without making any sound. But then someone tapped my shoulder. I flinched and I was about to shout but she closed my mouth
Y/n pov: He was about to shout but then I closed his mouth.
Y/n: How dare you eat these snacks without me?
JK: Sorry unnie. I was just roaming here but these snaks caught my eyes. So I thought to eat.
Y/n: It's ok. Now give me some!
JK: Sure 😄
Author pov: They both munched their snacks and they came to sleep with others.
Y/n pov: I came to sleep but there was no space. I searched for some comfy place so that I can sleep calmly. Then I saw some space near Jimin. So I went near him and layed beside him. I was very worried that how we would escape from these zombies. I was very much interrupted by my thoughts but then I saw Jimin was sleeping peacefully. I was seeing his face which made me calm. I was fully involved in his cuteness. He was very cute. I thought that I got a big gift in my life.
A

fter some time he moved a bit while sleeping..... but then I pretend to be sleep

Jimin woke and sat
Jimin: I know that you are acting like sleeping...... its been very late but why u didn't sleep?
Y/n: ahh.... I just goy worried that how will we escape from these deadly creatures
Taehung: sneezed!!!!!!

Taehung: Hey! What are you guys doing ? 🤨
Jimin: Nothing. We was just talking.
Tae: Talking? In this night?
Y/n: It's nothing Tae we was just talking.
RM: Why are you guys disturbing? 
Jin: Everyone wake up. This is time for us to move.
Suga: Nooooo I want to sleep.
JK: Then you alone sleep here we will continue our way.
Suga: Fine! don't scold.
Author pov: they all moved from that house. And they reached the van.
Y/n pov: After reaching the van we started our way.
Tae: Hyung can you pls stop the van near some shops. Bcoz the groceries are going to finish.
Jin: OK. 
RM: We will divide into teams. Me, Jin and suga will be one team. We will search some medicines. To treat our wounds. Jhope, Tae, Jk and Crystal will go and bring some groceries. Y/n and Jimin will bring some weapons. Everyone should assemble here within 1 hour. We can't use this waki taki coz it is broken.
Everyone nodded and started their way.
Jimin pov: Me and Y/n went near a weapons shop. We entered inside. We saw many guns as it was displayed there. We started to fill our bags but then we heard some growls inside the shop. It was night but the shop was having lights. We even forgot to off the lights. We were in a hurry to pic the guns. We was about to leave the shop but then a bunch of zombies came near us

                                                                                     TO BE CONTINUED!!!!!!!!!!